March 16th, 2013
· Multiple connections server support;
· Task pooled connection server implementation added;
· HTTP server implementation;
· Deallocate_All was added to the Stack_Storage package.
October 22nd, 2012
· Bug fix in Get_Data ODBC bindings returning string. The error appeared when string to be assembled from several pieces;
· Stream-oriented Get_Data added to ODBC bindings;
· In-place string Get_Data added to ODBC bindings;
· Data sources enumeration added.
October 15th, 2012
· Native ODBC bindings added;
· Persistence level based on native ODBC bindings added.
July 19th, 2012
· This version fixes a bug in binding strings of the sqlite interface.
· The bug caused passing of an extra NUL at the end of argument strings.
· It also adds some informational operations to the package Stack_Storage.
May 29th, 2012
· This version provides generic implementations of sets and maps of discrete types based on ranges of elements and keys.
· Set complement operation was added to the generic set packages.
· Deep equality operation was added to the generic map packages.
May 7th, 2012
· This version fixes a bug in the package Storage_Streams.
· The bug was caused by an overflow in index computations.
May 1st, 2012
· Parsers now have a mechanism to disallow an operation outside brackets; closing brackets can be returned back when misplaced.
· For example, it is now possible to parse expressions like f(|a|+1|x), where | is both |·|-brackets and an infix operation.
· Association checks are performed on all operations and brackets.
November 7th, 2010
· The procedure Has_Dependants in the package Persistent.Data_Bank was extended to count all types of links;
· Bug fixed in the package Persistent.Data_Bank, in particular it is save to remove backward links from Delete.
November 1st, 2010
· The package Object.Handle.Generic_Set supports use of objects in Find, Is_In, Remove.
July 12th, 2010
· Added packages for Debian and Fedora.
December 14th, 2008
· The Purge procedures and the Is_Preserved function were added to the packages Generic_FIFO and Generic_FIFO.Generic_Signaled in order to remove undesired FIFO elements.
· References of blackboards were made comparable.
· A bug was fixed in blackboards.
· The bug manifested itself as ghost elements appearing under certain circumstances.