New in version 3.22
March 16th, 2013
- Multiple connections server support;
- Task pooled connection server implementation added;
- HTTP server implementation;
- Deallocate_All was added to the Stack_Storage package.
New in version 3.21 (October 22nd, 2012)
- Bug fix in Get_Data ODBC bindings returning string. The error appeared when string to be assembled from several pieces;
- Stream-oriented Get_Data added to ODBC bindings;
- In-place string Get_Data added to ODBC bindings;
- Data sources enumeration added.
New in version 3.20 (October 15th, 2012)
- Native ODBC bindings added;
- Persistence level based on native ODBC bindings added.
New in version 3.18 (July 19th, 2012)
- This version fixes a bug in binding strings of the sqlite interface.
- The bug caused passing of an extra NUL at the end of argument strings.
- It also adds some informational operations to the package Stack_Storage.
New in version 3.17 (May 29th, 2012)
- This version provides generic implementations of sets and maps of discrete types based on ranges of elements and keys.
- Set complement operation was added to the generic set packages.
- Deep equality operation was added to the generic map packages.
New in version 3.16 (May 7th, 2012)
- This version fixes a bug in the package Storage_Streams.
- The bug was caused by an overflow in index computations.
New in version 3.15 (May 1st, 2012)
- Parsers now have a mechanism to disallow an operation outside brackets; closing brackets can be returned back when misplaced.
- For example, it is now possible to parse expressions like f(|a|+1|x), where | is both |·|-brackets and an infix operation.
- Association checks are performed on all operations and brackets.
New in version 3.11 (November 7th, 2010)
- The procedure Has_Dependants in the package Persistent.Data_Bank was extended to count all types of links;
- Bug fixed in the package Persistent.Data_Bank, in particular it is save to remove backward links from Delete.
New in version 3.10 (November 1st, 2010)
- The package Object.Handle.Generic_Set supports use of objects in Find, Is_In, Remove.