December 8th, 2011
· Remove optional city search from Locations dialog
· Use anonymous functions instead of strings in some setInterval/setTimeout calls
· Fix a couple of inadvertent global variables
August 3rd, 2011
· Option for timed computer shutdown
· Move documentation to Google Sites
· Bugfix: timezone data update may fail in rare case
· Bugfix: use proper permissions when creating file/folder
November 9th, 2010
· Statusbar drag and drop removed, functionality now resides in Options.
· Move most startup processing to timed thread.
· If a user is tracking GMT/UTC, a tz timezone data update might result in tracked locations not updating properly.
· Improve layout of clocks tooltip.
October 4th, 2010
· September 28th, ST + C was broken due to changes made to mozdev.org (where my time zone data file resided).
· As a result, I have moved this file elsewhere. Two URL changes made.
July 8th, 2010
· Customizable date format, see Options->Clock
· Additional time formatting options, see Options->Clock
· New option allows simultaneous statusbar, toolbar display, see Options->Positioning
· Tweak bar tooltip screen overflow calculation
· Revert bar display to icon while 'Customize Toolbar' window open
· In Other Locations dialog, add Move Up and Move Down buttons to selected locations tree
· Make compatible with new Add-on Manager in Firefox 4 (for uninstall cleanup)
April 27th, 2010
· New feature to allow clock to display during countdowns
· For project timing, write a daily event log entry totaling all time spent on projects
· Bug fix: when multiple browser windows open, alarm clock icon not displaying in all windows after countdowns
· completed (when appropriate)
· Bug fix: when restarting a hibernated computer, a recurring countdown timer should not trigger all alerts
· accumulated during hibernation (just one alert if appropriate)
March 18th, 2010
· New project timing feature, tracks daily and total times for your projects, and writes daily times to the event log (user request)
· Ability to run countdown timers in background; this frees the statusbar/toolbar display for other activity while timers are running (user request)
· Paused count up, count down and project displays with red text (user request)
· New option to include clock with browser timing bar display (user request)
· Enable, disable Pause/Resume and Stop/Reset menu items when appropriate
· Bugfix: in Other Locations dialog, adding location then cancelling dialog, updated location table
· Some code cleanup
March 5th, 2010
· Mozilla bug 541804: removed rows attribute from trees. This bug appeared with Firefox 3.6, causing high CPU usage when some dialogs were open.
· Locations dialog not sizing properly when first opened; when the countries listbox was loaded, buttons at bottom of dialog were hidden.