Simple Timer + Clocks 1.4.1 - Changelog
What's new in Simple Timer + Clocks 1.4.1:December 8th, 2011
- Remove optional city search from Locations dialog
- Use anonymous functions instead of strings in some setInterval/setTimeout calls
- Fix a couple of inadvertent global variables
What's new in Simple Timer + Clocks 1.4:August 3rd, 2011
- Option for timed computer shutdown
- Move documentation to Google Sites
- Bugfix: timezone data update may fail in rare case
- Bugfix: use proper permissions when creating file/folder
What's new in Simple Timer + Clocks 1.3.2:November 9th, 2010
- Statusbar drag and drop removed, functionality now resides in Options.
- Move most startup processing to timed thread.
- If a user is tracking GMT/UTC, a tz timezone data update might result in tracked locations not updating properly.
- Improve layout of clocks tooltip.
What's new in Simple Timer + Clocks 1.3.1:October 4th, 2010
- September 28th, ST + C was broken due to changes made to mozdev.org (where my time zone data file resided).
- As a result, I have moved this file elsewhere. Two URL changes made.
What's new in Simple Timer + Clocks 1.3:July 8th, 2010
- Customizable date format, see Options->Clock
- Additional time formatting options, see Options->Clock
- New option allows simultaneous statusbar, toolbar display, see Options->Positioning
- Tweak bar tooltip screen overflow calculation
- Revert bar display to icon while 'Customize Toolbar' window open
- In Other Locations dialog, add Move Up and Move Down buttons to selected locations tree
- Make compatible with new Add-on Manager in Firefox 4 (for uninstall cleanup)
What's new in Simple Timer + Clocks 1.2:April 27th, 2010
- New feature to allow clock to display during countdowns
- For project timing, write a daily event log entry totaling all time spent on projects
- Bug fix: when multiple browser windows open, alarm clock icon not displaying in all windows after countdowns
- completed (when appropriate)
- Bug fix: when restarting a hibernated computer, a recurring countdown timer should not trigger all alerts
- accumulated during hibernation (just one alert if appropriate)
What's new in Simple Timer + Clocks 1.1:March 18th, 2010
- New project timing feature, tracks daily and total times for your projects, and writes daily times to the event log (user request)
- Ability to run countdown timers in background; this frees the statusbar/toolbar display for other activity while timers are running (user request)
- Paused count up, count down and project displays with red text (user request)
- New option to include clock with browser timing bar display (user request)
- Enable, disable Pause/Resume and Stop/Reset menu items when appropriate
- Bugfix: in Other Locations dialog, adding location then cancelling dialog, updated location table
- Some code cleanup
What's new in Simple Timer + Clocks 1.0.1:March 5th, 2010
- Mozilla bug 541804: removed rows attribute from trees. This bug appeared with Firefox 3.6, causing high CPU usage when some dialogs were open.
- Locations dialog not sizing properly when first opened; when the countries listbox was loaded, buttons at bottom of dialog were hidden.