New in version 1.0 RC3
September 15th, 2011
- NEW FEATURES:
- Sikuli IDE
- Auto indentation
- New settings in preferences: expand tab, tab width, font style, font size
- The locale of the IDE can be changed
- ESC cancels screen capture mode
- Sikuli code (including images) can be copied across tabs
- Sikuli code can be copied as plain text to other programs/text editors
- Window size and opened files are remembered and restored automatically
- Sikuli Script
- App class supports Linux now (wmctrl and xdotool required.)
- Java APIs are more consistent with Jython's
- New hotkey API allows the user to register hotkeys that trigger a Sikuli function
- A parameter of Sikuli's vision engine MinTargetSize can be changed to adjust the robustness/speed of the engine
- Pure color templates can be matched now
- popup() accepts an optional parameter for setting the title of the dialog
- Some error messages are improved
- The bundled Jython upgrades to 2.5.2
- BUG FIXES:
- Many bugs in the matching preview window are fixed not hanging anymore, preview is consistent with the result of findAll.
New in version 0.10.2 (August 8th, 2010)
- This release introduces two new command line options --test to run Sikuli's unit test cases and --stderr to print runtime errors to STDERR instead of popping up a message box. And of course several bugs and memory leaks that caused crashes are also fixed.
New in version 0.10.1 (May 24th, 2010)
- General Notes:
- Support more languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- Auto-update checking can be disabled in the Preferences window.
- Add an Edit menu, including Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All, Indent, Un-Indent.
- Fixed several critical memory leaks that cause crashes on Windows.
- Reduce default memory consumption.
- Default hot-keys are changed on Windows.
- Switching tabs: CTRL-TAB, CTRL-SHIFT-TAB
- Screen capturing: CTRL-SHIFT-2
- Add command line options to Sikuli IDE.
- usage: Sikuli-IDE [--args < arguments >] [-h] [-r < sikuli-file >]
- --args < arguments > specify the arguments passed to Jython's sys.argv
- -h,--help print this help message
- -r,--run < sikuli-file > run .sikuli or .skl file
- Bug Fixes:
- Bug #581712 Unit testing in Sikuli 0.10 doesn't work. (Unit testing panel is now working.)
- Bug #577610 capture(region) gives (partly) black images
- Bug #577220 exit() Function gives Runtime Error from Command Line
- Bug #575585 Memory leak in Sikuli 0.10 crashes long scripts
- Bug #562393 Win XP: CTRL+ARROW shortcut is double mapped
- Bug #574951 I got JNI Exception: failed to create the Java VM
- Bug #583096 Data loss when running Sikuli in Windows
- Bug #570248 Screenshots in the script are not longer found after saving with "save as..."
- Bug #580000 Sikuli-IDE crashing when clicking on PS which is no loger visible for find()
- fixed parsing error if using non-digits in Pattern.similar or Pattern.targetOffset.
- Sikuli 0.10 functions and classes can be imported and used in Jython modules other than only in main scripts. See libo's post https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/111193 for the details.
New in version 0.9.9 (February 24th, 2010)
- Sikuli IDE and the paste() command support unicode characters now. You can transfer international text across applications.
- We also have a new API: run(command) - runs a string command and returns its output.
- Advanced users can handle FindFailed exception by Python's try-except statement. In addition, Sikuli IDE on Mac finally uses Mac's native file dialog.
New in version 0.9.8 (February 2nd, 2010)
- Fully supported Linux! (i.e. global shortcuts for taking screenshots and for stopping scripts worked!)
- Also fixed a serious memory leak problem.
New in version 0.9.7 (January 28th, 2010)
- All users are strongly recommended to upgrade.
- 0.9.7 is FASTER and runs .skl (executable sikuli script) by double-click or from command line.