ShowIP for Thunderbird 2.0 - Changelog
What's new in ShowIP for Thunderbird 2.0:March 14th, 2013
- Fixed bug in private browsing mode
- Added support for 'per window private browsing' introduced in Firefox 20
What's new in ShowIP for Thunderbird 1.9:January 16th, 2013
- Fixed asynchronous proxy API handling due to updated nsIProtocolProxyService` and `nsIProxyAutoConfig` interfaces, as well as the `newProxiedChannel` function.
What's new in ShowIP for Thunderbird 1.8.1:July 21st, 2012
- Same as v1.8. except that a comment was updated due problems in the approval process.
What's new in ShowIP for Thunderbird 1.8:June 20th, 2012
- Fixed security issue related to "nsIProcess"
What's new in ShowIP for Thunderbird 1.6:May 31st, 2012
- Requesting remote information can be directly enabled or disabled via the context menu
- All requests are securely sent via HTTPS and as POST requests
- If enabled, the addon only sends the hostname to request remote information (instad of full URL)
- Undeclared variables in ipv6ident.js: i, hSplit fixed
What's new in ShowIP for Thunderbird 1.5:May 8th, 2012
- Request all data via https instead of http
- Request the ip info data via POST instead of GET
- release the "warning functionality" that searches for warnings for a specific URL
- enable / disable getting remote data with just one click
- take care of firefox´s "private mode"
What's new in ShowIP for Thunderbird 1.4:April 30th, 2012
What's new in ShowIP for Thunderbird 1.3:April 20th, 2012
- Updated with newest version from repository
- ISP and country of server is automatically shown in context menu and can be set as default values for addon bar (configurable via settings)
What's new in ShowIP for Thunderbird 1.0:June 2nd, 2011
- Same as rc3 - full ff4 compatibility