March 14th, 2013
· Fixed bug in private browsing mode
· Added support for 'per window private browsing' introduced in Firefox 20
January 16th, 2013
· Fixed asynchronous proxy API handling due to updated nsIProtocolProxyService` and `nsIProxyAutoConfig` interfaces, as well as the `newProxiedChannel` function.
July 21st, 2012
· Same as v1.8. except that a comment was updated due problems in the approval process.
June 20th, 2012
· Fixed security issue related to "nsIProcess"
May 31st, 2012
· Requesting remote information can be directly enabled or disabled via the context menu
· All requests are securely sent via HTTPS and as POST requests
· If enabled, the addon only sends the hostname to request remote information (instad of full URL)
· Undeclared variables in ipv6ident.js: i, hSplit fixed
May 8th, 2012
· Request all data via https instead of http
· Request the ip info data via POST instead of GET
· release the "warning functionality" that searches for warnings for a specific URL
· enable / disable getting remote data with just one click
· take care of firefox´s "private mode"
April 30th, 2012
· Added ip city info
April 20th, 2012
· Updated with newest version from repository
· ISP and country of server is automatically shown in context menu and can be set as default values for addon bar (configurable via settings)