Shooter 1.2.1 - Changelog
What's new in Shooter 1.2.1:March 29th, 2011
- Shooter is integrated with Graphite image/photo retouching service.
- Added Danish translation, courtesy of Joergen.
What's new in Shooter 1.1.9:February 11th, 2011
- Re-added the statusbar icon for Shooter, but keep in mind there is no statusbar for extensions in FF 4, that was the whole point in removing it in the first place.
- Also, there is a shortcut for launching Shooter, and that is CTRL + ALT + S.
What's new in Shooter 1.1.8:February 10th, 2011
- Updated Shooter to work with Firefox 4b11.
- Double click in the selection area selects everything.
- Press SHIFT while doing selections to force square-selects.
What's new in Shooter 1.1.5:January 22nd, 2010
- Added function and button to copy the selected page area to the clipboard.
What's new in Shooter 1.1.4:October 28th, 2009
- added Shooter toolbar button (you will have to go to View->Toolbars->Customize in order to add the button to the Firefox toolbar).
- added Shooter statusbar button for easy access to the extension.