March 7th, 2013
· Added link to save site as site template! This is a setting that MS disabled for publishing pages because doing so would cause an issue if you tried to use the template in a different site collection. But if you need a template in the same site collection, it works just fine and is actually quite useful.
· Added items to view and/or edit current user.
· Added function so that clicking on items in the Admin Panel will copy the values to the clipboard.
February 15th, 2013
· Added link for the hidden User Information list - see under Root - Users and Permissions - User Information List
· Added entry in the toolbar's Options Menu to navigate to Home and Root even if they are not locked (you can set those in the Options Panel).
· Updated for compatibility with Gecko 20 on account of deprecated E4X
December 20th, 2012
· Added compatibility for IE Tab and IE Tab Plus (Coral IE Tab); improved compatibility for IE Tab 2. Note: At this point in time, IE Tab seems to have issues with Sharepoint.
· Trimmed up the Administrator's Info Window.
· Fixed the navigation to the Site Collection Features page.
· Added a few favourite quick-links to the SCA menu.
· Improved the way Sharepoint pages are detected.
· Finally cleared the validation warning Mozilla gives me when I submit the addon!
· I can't yet get the Admin Panelto always update automatically.
· If any IE tab is active, "IsSharepoint" will always report true. This is by design for the time being until I figure out a way to do a dom search on the page loaded in IE Tab addons.
December 11th, 2012
· Finished Localization
· Added SCA menu with SCA navigation
· Upgraded the Options Panel
· Changed the "Debug" Panel into the "Administrator's Info Panel" - now it can be refreshed manually
· Added option to lock the url roots for SCA and Home Portal
· Fixed issue where the port was stripped from the domain
· Improved the way Sharepoint pages are detected
· Button and Toolbar are now added by default on the first run
· Updated the icons and screenshots
November 22nd, 2012
· Removed the Publishing Menu (eval function was deprecated)
· Fixed the access keys in the Site menu
· Added "Create" button
· Fixed critical bug where no default was set for displaydebug preference