January 5th, 2013
· This version fixes a major bug which prevented logs from being parsed after the new year change.
December 27th, 2012
· Fix details search of top sender and status in top rejected stats. Thanks to Arthur Gouros for the report.
· Add SKIP_RCPT_RELAY configuration directive to bypass local delivery messages that double the count of messages. Default is dovecot. Thanks to Richard Victor Correia for the report.
· Change install to copy sendmailanalyzer.conf.sample into the doc/ directory and copy sendmailanalyzer.conf into etc/ if none already exist. Thanks to Igor Vuk for the report.
· Fix search of rejected message on domain. Thanks to Arthur Gouros for the report.
· Fix virus name storage with spamd-milter quarantine detection. Thanks to Bill V for the report.
· Change menu "Rejection & Errors" into "Rejection and Events".
· Fix missing system message when it was registered at same time than a previous one.
· Reorder command line option, short before long.
· Fix top authid with anonymous TLS SMTP auth.
· Add support to syslog high resolution timestamp. Thanks to Richard Victor Correia for the report.
· Replace .orig extension into .sample.
· Add anonymous TLS connection established into auth report instead, of errors/events report. Thanks to Arthur Gouros for the suggestion.
· Fix top domain name search in top rejected view. Thanks to Arthur Gouros for the report.
· Change in .spec file to reflect the config file renaming. Thanks to ivuk fro the patch.
· Add missing spamd historical report in sa_cache. Thanks to Bill V for the report.
July 14th, 2012
· This is a bugfix release, with the addition of the SIGHUP signal handler to allow a full restart of sendmailanalyzer, forcing it to reread the configuration and reopen the log file.
March 13th, 2012
· Fix a case where Amavis spam detail are not collected du to syslog message truncating. Thanks to Przemyslaw Sikora for the report.
· Add report of Sendmail milter smf-spf, they will be reported with rejected/error message. Thanks to Przemyslaw Sikora for feature request.
· Remove a man page wrong named with double extension mark. Thanks to John Lockard for the report.
January 9th, 2012
· This version fixes some minor bugs and adds support to Postgrey statistic reports.
· There's also a new German translation file and configuration directives relative to Postgrey support.
August 9th, 2011
· The caching scheme has been reviewed to better handle millions of emails a day with very low memory footprint.
· More work was done on Postfix log support.
August 1st, 2011
· Add support of ruleset check_relay logged without sendmail id. Thanks to Jeff Kaminski for the report.
· Add 'FaKe' prefix to automatic generated id, so that you don't waste your time to search for a sendmail id into the log corresponding to the sendmailanalyzer unique id.
· Add a note in INSTALL file about sendmail LogLevel configuration directive. The default value 9 don't need to be change to have SendmailAnalyzer report, by increasing this value all debug messages will be detected as error or rejection, so don't change this value. Thanks to Jeff Kaminski for the comment.
· Add message status percentage pie graph on Global Statistics Status screen. Only status upper or equal than 1% are shown.
· Add sender relay percentage pie graph on Top Statistics Senders screen. Only sender relays upper or equal than 1% are shown.
· Add recipient relay percentage pie graph on Top Statistics Recipients screen. Only recipient relays upper or equal than 1% are shown.
July 11th, 2011
· Fix delivery direction bug when destination relay was localhost.
· Fix an error on domain report when the email address doen't have one but just the username. Thanks to John Duthie for the report.
· Add a new configuation directive DEFAULT_DOMAIN to add to an email address if there's just the username (see fix above). By default SendmailAnalyzer will add the '@localhost' domain but you may want to change this domain, so use this directive.
June 9th, 2011
· This is a major release that adds support for Postfix mail.log statistical reports and fixes some issues.
· Backward compatibility with older data files is fully preserved.
May 27th, 2010
· Release v6.4 adds support to dnsbl-milter and fix a bug in the link to spam detail view.
February 11th, 2010
· MERGING_HOST is a configuration directive that allow aggregation of multiple mailhost that syslogs to a remote server throught rsyslog to have only one SendmailAnalyzer report. Thanks to Slamp for the feature request.
· When using Mailscanner with clamd (not clamscan) if you want virus report you must configure clamd to log with syslog and use LOG_MAIL. If the default syslog name od clamd process is not 'clamd' use the CLAMD_NAME configuration directive to change the default value. This fix virus report for Mailscanner and clamd.
· On some mailhost determining the messaging directions is difficult and return wrong information. Set SHOW_DIRECTION configuration directive to 0 to disable direction statistics reports.
· Fix "No record for this period" on Top SMTP Auth statistics if no data where found.
January 20th, 2010
· Fix RPM build spec file that was overriding http sendmailanalyzer.conf by the main sendmailanalyzer.conf.
· Fix email addresses enclosed between not displayed on Top System messages interface.
· Fix Messaging Status report of 'User unknown'. Removed ESMTP code.
· Add fallback to /etc/sendmailanalyzer.conf if default config file doesn't exist to simplifying upgrade with packaging or custom install.
September 18th, 2009
· This release fixes major bugs related to virus reporting and graphs, and adds support for multiple syslog MTA names and better reporting of MTA rejection messages.
August 31st, 2009
· This release adds an acknowledgement to Sendmail.org, fixes some bugs, and adds missing features.
March 4th, 2009
· This release is a code and documentation review with some bugfixes and design and speed improvements.
February 20th, 2009
· Add support for compressed log file (need zcat)
· Add support for MimeDefang Spam and Virus reports
· Add LOCAL_DOMAIN configuration directive to allow relevant statistics on mail direction for a system hosting mailboxes with all incoming messages coming from a single relay on LAN.Mail direction is then detected from the sender domain address and the relay host domain part.
· Fix bug in spam direction reporting (bytes was displayed instead of number of messages).
· Add report of system messages to top statistics view
· Fix call to barorng.gif separator, add configuration directive URL_BAR to modify the path.
· Add per domain report allowing person logging in to only see the domains he/she should be seeing. See DOMAIN_USER configuration directive.
· Add Spanish translation
· Thanks to Marco Escobar Piñones.
· Add parsing / collect of Sendmail DNSLB report (check_relay)
· Add parsing of Amavis Spam / Virus detection
· Add parsing of milter jchkmail report
· Add SMTP/ESMTP error code in mail delivery/MTA status to reduce storage space and improve status report reliability.
· Improve MTA system message detection.
· Add parsing of milter spamassassin report (spamd output)
· Modify sa_report.pl to better support custom authentication for user/mailbox view. There's now a check_mailbox_auth()method that you can modifyi to match your needs.