New in version r10
February 14th, 2011
- Semplice Backup is the new name for µBackup, used to reflect our new branding policy and this project remains only for "historical" purposes.
New in version 5.0 RC1 (March 21st, 2010)
- This release contains minor bug fixes, an improved console UI and a full support for FTP backups, both from command-line and CLI UI.
- The next release will be fully translated at least in Italian language.
New in version 5.0 Beta 1 (February 27th, 2010)
- µBackup 5 Beta 1 introduces new features such as a new plugin system (based on ulib.py) and a PyGTK GUI mockup.
New in version 5.0 Alpha 2 (February 6th, 2010)
- CLI-based frontend;
- full SQLite3 Settings DB;
- a revised configurator;
- no more translations until the stable release (5.00.0)
New in version 3.0.1 (May 31st, 2009)
- This release fixes some minor bugs, including one in the installer.
New in version 3.0 Beta 1 (April 3rd, 2009)
- This release give you some improvements on the installer, a new upgrader, a new configurator, new documentation, an improved help module and more.
New in version 1.1.4 / 2.0 Beta 1 (December 12th, 2008)
- The 1.1.4 release contains some low-importance bugs fixes and the 2.0b1 have some important changes: Click to the "Read more..." link to read it.