May 7th, 2013
· LocalStorage support (HTTP only for Firefox versions before 23).
· Optionally cleans the browser cache after a certain period of inactivity. Defeats ETag and other cache-based tracking methods.
· Adds an unsupported mode for users who prefer to block all cookies by default. See the FAQ.
April 17th, 2013
· bump SDK to 1.14
March 15th, 2013
· Smarter tabs keep cookies for inter-domain transactions (e.g. a shop forwarding the user to a payment processor and back) as well as slow connections (not yet available on Android)
· Enabled disarm and undelete features on Android
· IFrames' cookies are no longer removed on startup / when arming if the user enabled the corresponding option
March 7th, 2013
· Cookies can be undeleted
· SDC can be paused
· Added an introductory text for new users
· Sites can now be whitelisted for session from the add-on bar
· SDC will no longer keep cookies that are whitelisted for session when the browser starts
· The icon and menu entries can be disabled
· Fixed a bug on Firefox 20 that would sometimes cause whitelisted cookies to be removed
· The last removal message can be viewed as by hovering the cursor over the icon
· The icon displays an animation when cookies are removed
February 28th, 2013
· Adds an icon to the add-on bar for easy whitelist access.
February 25th, 2013
· Fixes a bug that would sometimes cause the add-on to not initialize properly on Android.
February 16th, 2013
· Bump SDK to 1.13.2
February 13th, 2013
· Android support
· Internationalized domains display properly
· Performance enhancements
· Cookies survive error-pages and lazily loaded pages
· Improves usability of some sites by fixing a bug where the strict policy would sometimes be applied although it is not enabled in the settings
February 5th, 2013
· More relaxed cookie domain matching improves usability of some sites, most notably the various Google offerings (the old behaviour is still available in the settings)
· Major performance improvements, especially with lots of cookies / open tabs
· Tracking cookies are now reported separately
· Statistics accessible via the preferences
· Bump SDK to 1.13.1
January 29th, 2013
· Startup is always instant now, pre-existing cookies are processed in the background
· Properly retain cookies between browser-restarts (e.g. due to update)
· More efficient handling of batch-delete events
· Whitelist is directly accessible from the add-on preferences page
January 24th, 2013
· More efficient handling of large cookie-collections during startup - Firefox no longer "freezes" when the add-on is loaded.
· Cosmetic enhancements