November 26th, 2012
· Improved location of toolbar button.
· Improved size of toolbar button to work better in normal.
· Fixed a bug in welcome page and option dialog.
November 20th, 2012
· Minor bug fix correcting frequency of a post install message.
November 15th, 2012
· Minor change in post install messaging
June 30th, 2011
· Compatible with FireFox 5
January 3rd, 2011
· Updated for FireFox version 4 b8
November 2nd, 2010
· Updated to be compatible with FireFox v4
October 20th, 2008New features:
· Added hidden setting "autoLoginExceptions" to exclude websites from the (hidden) autoLogin feature.
· Using the nsIURI equals method instead of a string comparison to skip duplicate action forms.
· Fixed a bug for the JS exceptions dialog which showed a blank list if the current location has no valid host object.
· Removing the feature "Ask for confirmation if changing domain on login".
· This additional security measure has become obsolete since Firefox Password Manager stores the destination site for saved passwords to prevent sending login data to malicious websites. 1
· Trying to add "http://" if the entered url on the exception dialog is invalid, allowing users to enter the domain name only.
· Updated Hebrew localization - thanks to barryoni at babelzilla.org
· Updated Polish localization - thanks to teo at babelzilla.org
September 1st, 2008
· Moving the getLoginFields call outside the loop over the counted logins for Firefox 3.
· The login fieldnames are not used on Firefox 3 so the call is the same for all logins with the specified host and target host.