October 12th, 2012
· Added support for syncing preferences using Firefox Sync. We have given the user complete control over what preferences are synced. You can choose to sync everything but the max size if what you want changes across your computers.
· Existing users will have to opt in because I didn't want to ruin anyones perfect setup. All you have to do is follow the link the preferences dialog.
September 15th, 2012
· Lifted some translated strings from the old preferences window to the new preferences window.
· Fixed up the en-US translation a bit.
· Removed unnecessary strings from l10ns.
September 10th, 2012
· New preferences window (similar look but don't let that fool you)
September 7th, 2012
· Fixed bug where "enlarge on" preference would not stick.
· Autosizes on window load.
September 3rd, 2012
· fixed minwidth field in the preferences dialog to allow negative numbers.
July 3rd, 2012
· Numerous bug fixes.
June 27th, 2012
· Complete rewrite of the extension. The code is now much cleaner and easier to maintain. There is also an API available to other extensions so that they can easily control the searchbar and get rid of incompatibilities.
· The feature-set is largely the same.
November 30th, 2011
· Bug fixes.
May 27th, 2011
· Everything should be working on all platforms! Thank you all for your patience!
· This release would not have been possible without the help of Kevin and Markus who worked hard to squash the bugs that caused the Preferences Window to be missing and ironed out the Wizard hiccups. Thank you guys! You are awesome co-Developers!
· If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to drop us an email on the homepage for SBA and we'll see if we can get them sorted out fast.
November 8th, 2009
· Just a small update to change the Firefox version compatibility list.
July 11th, 2009
· This is the initial 3.5 compatibility fix.
September 18th, 2008
· Fixed some bugs related to localizations.
September 16th, 2008
· Gets rid of the "scrolling down the page" bug once twice and for all
· New ability to shrink searchbar to a button if empty
· Use "Customize Toolbar" if you don't want the button at all. Use CTRL+K to bring up the searchbar
· Fixed text sometimes being misaligned (appeared only in rare conditions)
· Locales: cs-CZ, el-GR, es-ES, fr-FR, hu-HU, MatrixIsAllOver, ja-JP, ko-KR, nl-NL, ro-RO, ru-RU, sk-SK, zh-CN. Only partly translated: pl-PL, pt-BR, pt-PT, tr-TR, zh-TW