New in version 1.1January 4th, 2013
- JEXL 2.0 support was added.
- Flexible parsing/formatting rules for text/CSV drivers were added.
- StringIndexOutOfBoundsException has been fixed when parsing SQL statements with ternary expressions.
- Support for batch execution was added.
New in version 1.0 (May 5th, 2010)
- This release fixes few minor bugs found in RCs:
- Fixed: ArrayIndexOutOfBounds thrown when lazy-initialization fails for connection
- Fixed: Cannot load class when scriptella is packaged in an EAR file in JBoss
- Fixed auto-discovery driver aliases for PostgreSQL/DB2
- Fixed: Cannot write to HTTP URL
- The following features are introduced:
- Added CUBRID Database driver.
- Use null_string to expand $variable when it has null value. CSV, text driver
- nostat command line option to suppress statistics collecting