ScribeFire Blog Editor 4.0 - Changelog
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 4.0:November 4th, 2011
- This release brings ScribeFire up to speed with all of the improvements that have gone into ScribeFire Next over the last year.
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 126.96.36.199:November 24th, 2010
- Reverted to code from version 188.8.131.52 due to missing icon experienced by some users.
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 184.108.40.206:November 23rd, 2010
- Better compatibility with Firefox 4
- Custom icons for different platforms on Firefox 4
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 220.127.116.11:August 19th, 2010
- Fixed image uploading for Blogger.
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.5.3:July 1st, 2010
- Fixed broken image uploading for Blogger blogs
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.5.1:March 21st, 2010
- Made Zemanta tracking pixel only enabled via opt-in
- Fixed broken ja-JP and zh-TW locales.
- Fixed options button in add-ons manager.
- Fixed bug regarding invalid XHTML and Blogger.
- Fixed bug preventing spellcheck from working.
- Streamlined dialog that asks “API or FTP” when uploading an image.
- Making it clear when a blog (Livejournal) doesn’t support image uploads.
- Fixed bug with Unicode data coming from Livejournal (Cyrillic text)
- Fixed bug preventing local images from being uploaded if the user was using source view.
- Fixed bug preventing users from adding multiple wordpress.com blogs
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.5:February 1st, 2010
- New Features:
- Posterous blogs are now supported
- Custom fields in Wordpress are now supported
- Tumblr users can now designate posts as private
- Bug Fixes:
- Multiple Tumblr blogs can now be added
- Fixed bug caused by copy/pasting from Microsoft Word
- Fixed jump breaks (”Read more”) in Wordpress
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.4.6:November 9th, 2009
- Fixed support for adding multiple Tumblr blogs
- Fixed image uploading to Blogger blogs
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.4.5:August 31st, 2009
- Fixed bug that would repeatedly show password prompt if the user cancelled it.
- Fixed date selector to allow for years before 1980 to be selected.
- Worked around Wordpress bug to allow more than 15 pages to be shown in the Pages tab of the Entries tab.
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.4.4:August 10th, 2009
- Fixed bug preventing publishing in tab mode.
- Fixed bug that caused blank height="" and width="" attribtutes on images.
- Fixed bug causing custom HTML button to erase blog post contents.
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.4.2:July 20th, 2009
- Fixed security vulnerability in editor that could have led to an attacker gaining access to private data
- Fixed issue with Zemanta data; data from Zemanta is now retrieved while the computer is idle
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.4.1:June 11th, 2009
- Removed debugging alert message.
- Fixed display of tabs in Windows Vista.
- Changed settings dialog to be non-modal.
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.4:June 10th, 2009
- New styling to make ScribeFire fit in better with Firefox’s default theme
- Cleaned up the “About ScribeFire” frame
- The “Open in new window” checkbox in the “Add a link” dialog stays checked once you check it.
- Support for custom post slugs for Wordpress
- Settings can now be backed up and imported into other ScribeFire installations
- Made Settings into its own dialog
- Fixed Tumblr signup
- Fixed bugs with using tags
- Default font now stays selected
- Fixed bugs with Zemanta timeouts
- Various accessibility patches from Marco Zehe
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.3.1:May 13th, 2009
- Fix for a bug that caused a lot of users to get “Invalid username/password” errors when setting up a new blog
- Fixed a bug preventing new Xanga blogs from being added to ScribeFire
- Fix for newlines being stripped out and words running together when adding a custom HTML tag
- Fix for not being able to escape a blockquote after adding it in rich-text mode
- Fixed bug with the contents of tags being modified when switching between rich-text and code editors.
- Added compatibility with Firefox 3.5b4
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.3:April 19th, 2009
- Added InLinks to monetization panel
- Code cleanup
- Updated locales
- Removed MySpace support
- Fix for some Live Preview bugs
- Fix for "Not a valid JSON String" error
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.2.3:February 28th, 2009
- Monetization tab is empty now, pending some big changes
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.2.2:February 21st, 2009
- Fixed various error messages when using ScribeFire in window or tab mode
- Fixed pingbacks
- Fixed bug causing new accounts to not show up until ScribeFire was closed and reopened
- Fixed bug causing "Auto-save drafts as notes" to always be checked
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.2.1:February 15th, 2009
- Fixed a bug that broke publishing for some users.
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.2:February 9th, 2009
- New Features:
- Added "Related Images from Zemanta" feature. Quickly and easily add images to your posts by selecting "Find related images with Zemanta..." from the Image button in the editor toolbar.
- Added "Related Articles from Zemanta" feature. Add links to relevant articles to your post by clicking the "Zemanta Articles" button (the one after the YouTube button) on the editor toolbar.
- Streamlined editor toolbar with new icons
- Updated translations
- Switched to official Tumblr API for editing and deleting postss
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed bug causing Blogger draft posts to appear to be published
- Fixed bug that doubly-encoded ampersands
- Fixed several bugs related to security and code injection
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.1.6:December 19th, 2008
- Fixed a critical image uploading bug on Windows
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.1.5:December 10th, 2008
- Fixed Tumblr account setup
- Added support for Movable Type categories
- Better auto-detection of TypePad blogs on custom domains
- Bug fix during note loading
- Fix for image uploading: it won't ask "API or FTP" if you haven't set up any FTP accounts
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.1.4:November 18th, 2008
- Fixed bug causing some users to see "Could not set up API Object for Blog type" error.
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.1.3:October 16th, 2008
- Fixed bug causing some users to see "Could not set up API Object for Blog type" error
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.1.2:October 15th, 2008
- Fixed bug causing "apiObject is null" error on startup.
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.1.1:October 15th, 2008
- Fixed bug causing "Error #101" when loading Blogger posts
- Fixed bug causing tag box not to appear
- Fixed bug preventing toolbar overflow menu from appearing
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.1:October 14th, 2008
- New Features:
- Rewrote methods that ScribeFire uses to store blogs and settings. (If you were accessing the performancing-*.xml files in the extensions directory of your Firefox profile, all of the data in these files has been moved into the scribefire.sqlite file in your profile directory.)
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed bug preventing MySpace accounts from being added in the Account Wizard
- Fixed image uploading in "ScribeFire in a tab" mode
- Fixed bug where multiple ampersands (&) in a string would not all be converted to &.
- Updated Account Wizard to be able to auto-detect more types of blogs
- Fixed mismatched font and span tags when changing font in the editor
- Added workaround for Mozilla editor bug that prevents editor contents from being deleted until you've typed something.
- Fixed improper decoding of entities in saved notes
- Fixed image uploading for Blogger blogs hosted on custom domains
- Updated ScribeFire translations
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.0.1:September 19th, 2008
- Added detection of disabled XML-RPC in Wordpress. (This should fix many of the "Invalid username/password" errors users have been experiencing.)
- Fixed bug that causing ScribeFire to ignore line-breaks in preview mode
- Fixed bug when managing ads in tab or window mode
- Fixed bug with editor background in certain themes
- Fixed bug with incorrect earnings amount
- Updated ScribeFire to show a "What's New in this version" page after upgrading instead of just ScribeFire.com
What's new in ScribeFire Blog Editor 3.0:September 9th, 2008
- New Features:
- QuickAds integration
- Bug Fixes:
- Tabbing from the subject now gives focus to the editor
- Added support for certain responses from LiveJournal is no longer converted to a blank space.
- Fix for https:// blogs
- Fixed validation of elements