March 26th, 2010
· Fixed issue with deprecated getBoxObjectFor, causing Java-based grabs to fail (flash/applets).
· Fixed background colour still inconsistent (now always set to white).
· Fixed copy window still showing when Java is not enabled (no one seemed to notice this one...)
August 19th, 2009
· Fixes a new issue where pages showed a black background when there was no background color set.
March 9th, 2009
· Small fix to avoid issues with Java 6u10 and 6u11. These versions of Java have a broken Java Plugin which forces Firefox extensions to run in an unprivileged mode. For Screengrab, it means that grabs with any Flash or Java in them will silently fail.
· If Screengrab detects these versions of Java while trying to take a capture it will act as though Java is disabled and will not attempt any special handling of Applets or Flash. This is not the case on Linux (tested on Ubuntu), where these versions of Java seem to work fine.
· To reliably capture Java applets and Flash, you will need to upgrade to Java 6u12 (or downgrade to a version before 6u10).
· This fix should also resolve issues where the pink highlight occasionally appears in the grab of an Applet.
March 3rd, 2009
· It looks the same, but internally 0.96 is a different beast entirely.
· The capturing code has been completely rewritten from the ground up.
· Screengrab! now uses both canvas and java (if available) modes to capture everything interesting on the page, automatically.
· Image copying should now also be much more reliable and pasting should work in any program that can receive image data.
· Fixed an issue where some pages weren't captured correctly. Remember to let me know any pages that don't capture.
· Hidden preferences to enable and disable java support, context menu, status bar icon and adjust image quality for jpegs.