April 26th, 2013
· New design of PDF reports
· Ability to render forms and tables to PDF
· Average, total and category weights in report sheets
· Enter scores in gradebook cells of comment activities
· Section roster, person profile, and resources reports
· Three new reports for CanDo
October 24th, 2012Bugfixes:
· Update scheduled calendar event titles on section title change (https://launchpad.net/bugs/899368)
· Allow student’s instructors edit his contact’s data (https://launchpad.net/bugs/479336)
· Schedule for all terms at once (https://launchpad.net/bugs/1047266)
April 27th, 2012
· ID photos for people.
· Printable photo ID templates.
· Improved person search.
· Standard sets of gradebook activites for courses.
· Updated translations.
March 23rd, 2012
· This release includes person images, ID cards and improved group editing views.
April 29th, 2011
· The focus of this release was packaging and distribution. This may seem odd, but packaging is essential to SchoolTool -- our goal is to make it as easy as possible to get a web server running in a school anywhere in the world. Good packaging on a solid OS is essential for this and has already proven to be a valuable strategic asset.
· SchoolTool is now included in the Ubuntu Universe repository, which is enabled by default, so on Natty to install SchoolTool simply takes a "sudo apt-get install schooltool" or a visit to the Ubuntu Software Center.
December 3rd, 2010
· On Ubuntu Maverick (10.10), SchoolTool 1.5.3 contains one fix for calendar display and 6 weeks worth of translation updates.
· Maverick is now considered stable, new features will not be added to it.
· Development is targeting Natty now.
October 13th, 2010
· Activation of selected school year (https://launchpad.net/bugs/635160)
· Added “Add Multiple Persons” to Manage->Persons and “New Person” (for administration) to all other person views (https://launchpad.net/bugs/268127)
· Empty usernames no longer crash when adding a person (https://launchpad.net/bugs/644296)
· Replace access setting checkboxes with radio buttons (https://launchpad.net/bugs/638651)
· Fix security checks to let teachers edit learners and other section info if they have access rights.
· Add “View Person” action button in contact views (https://launchpad.net/bugs/635207)
· Update translations.
January 8th, 2010
· SchoolTool 1.3 contains changes necessary to make our Ubuntu packages completely compatible with Ubuntu Karmic.
November 19th, 2009
· This release includes Interventions, a system for setting and tracking goals for a student, numerous improvements to the Gradebook and the core SchoolTool framework.