SchoolTool 2.6.1 - Changelog
What's new in SchoolTool 2.6.1:December 2nd, 2013
- This addresses a number of small issues.
What's new in SchoolTool 2.6:October 18th, 2013
- The latest SchoolTool release focuses on background processing of long-running tasks, improved report design, differentiated administrative roles and views, and many other enhancement and fixes throughout the application.
- SchoolTool 2.6 is available in the Ubuntu 13.10 Universe repository, as well as our development PPA for 12.04 LTS and 13.04.
What's new in SchoolTool 2.4:April 26th, 2013
- New design of PDF reports
- Ability to render forms and tables to PDF
- Average, total and category weights in report sheets
- Enter scores in gradebook cells of comment activities
- Section roster, person profile, and resources reports
- Three new reports for CanDo
What's new in SchoolTool 2.3:October 24th, 2012
- Update scheduled calendar event titles on section title change (https://launchpad.net/bugs/899368)
- Allow student’s instructors edit his contact’s data (https://launchpad.net/bugs/479336)
- Schedule for all terms at once (https://launchpad.net/bugs/1047266)
What's new in SchoolTool 2.1:April 27th, 2012
- ID photos for people.
- Printable photo ID templates.
- Improved person search.
- Standard sets of gradebook activites for courses.
- Updated translations.
What's new in SchoolTool 2.0.3:March 23rd, 2012
- This release includes person images, ID cards and improved group editing views.
What's new in SchoolTool 1.6:April 29th, 2011
- The focus of this release was packaging and distribution. This may seem odd, but packaging is essential to SchoolTool -- our goal is to make it as easy as possible to get a web server running in a school anywhere in the world. Good packaging on a solid OS is essential for this and has already proven to be a valuable strategic asset.
- SchoolTool is now included in the Ubuntu Universe repository, which is enabled by default, so on Natty to install SchoolTool simply takes a "sudo apt-get install schooltool" or a visit to the Ubuntu Software Center.
What's new in SchoolTool 1.5.3:December 3rd, 2010
- On Ubuntu Maverick (10.10), SchoolTool 1.5.3 contains one fix for calendar display and 6 weeks worth of translation updates.
- Maverick is now considered stable, new features will not be added to it.
- Development is targeting Natty now.
What's new in SchoolTool 1.5.2:October 13th, 2010
- Activation of selected school year (https://launchpad.net/bugs/635160)
- Added “Add Multiple Persons” to Manage->Persons and “New Person” (for administration) to all other person views (https://launchpad.net/bugs/268127)
- Empty usernames no longer crash when adding a person (https://launchpad.net/bugs/644296)
- Replace access setting checkboxes with radio buttons (https://launchpad.net/bugs/638651)
- Fix security checks to let teachers edit learners and other section info if they have access rights.
- Add “View Person” action button in contact views (https://launchpad.net/bugs/635207)
- Update translations.
What's new in SchoolTool 1.3:January 8th, 2010
- SchoolTool 1.3 contains changes necessary to make our Ubuntu packages completely compatible with Ubuntu Karmic.
What's new in SchoolTool 1.2:November 19th, 2009
- This release includes Interventions, a system for setting and tracking goals for a student, numerous improvements to the Gradebook and the core SchoolTool framework.