New in version 2.8.3
November 12th, 2014
- SchoolTool 2.8.3 contains a simple, long requested feature in SchoolTool -- easily customizable cascading style sheets so that you can change the color and branding of your SchoolTool instance.
- Also a couple attendance reports and fixes.
New in version 2.8.2 (October 15th, 2014)
- This release contains several new reports and a few bug fixes.
New in version 2.8.1 (August 27th, 2014)
- Contains many bugfixes and a few small new features.
New in version 2.6.1 (December 2nd, 2013)
- This addresses a number of small issues.
New in version 2.6 (October 18th, 2013)
- The latest SchoolTool release focuses on background processing of long-running tasks, improved report design, differentiated administrative roles and views, and many other enhancement and fixes throughout the application.
- SchoolTool 2.6 is available in the Ubuntu 13.10 Universe repository, as well as our development PPA for 12.04 LTS and 13.04.
New in version 2.4 (April 26th, 2013)
- New design of PDF reports
- Ability to render forms and tables to PDF
- Average, total and category weights in report sheets
- Enter scores in gradebook cells of comment activities
- Section roster, person profile, and resources reports
- Three new reports for CanDo
New in version 2.3 (October 24th, 2012)
- Update scheduled calendar event titles on section title change (https://launchpad.net/bugs/899368)
- Allow student’s instructors edit his contact’s data (https://launchpad.net/bugs/479336)
- Schedule for all terms at once (https://launchpad.net/bugs/1047266)
New in version 2.1 (April 27th, 2012)
- ID photos for people.
- Printable photo ID templates.
- Improved person search.
- Standard sets of gradebook activites for courses.
- Updated translations.
New in version 2.0.3 (March 23rd, 2012)
- This release includes person images, ID cards and improved group editing views.