New in version 10.08.02
January 4th, 2014
- Updated copyright notices.
- Fixed javadocs, using standard Java 7 stylesheet.
New in version 10.08.01 (November 21st, 2013)
- Trim all table names, to allow Informix to match correctly.
New in version 10.8 (November 12th, 2013)
- Providing richer information about table constraints, including details of constrained columns.
New in version 10.7 (November 7th, 2013)
- Providing richer information about table constraints. Renaming check constraints to table constraints.
New in version 10.6 (October 31st, 2013)
- Changed InclusionRule to an interface, to allow custom implementations.
- Fixed lack of support for type maps by the Sybase IQ database driver.
New in version 10.4 (July 30th, 2013)
- Fixed view definitions for PostgreSQL.
- Fixed retrieving index metadata for tables, working around PostgreSQL bugs #3480 #6253.
- Added retrieving index definitions for PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Added retrieving view definitions for Apache Derby.
New in version 10.1 (April 23rd, 2013)
- SchemaCrawler support for J2SE 7 only, since previous Java versions are deprecated. Converted the codebase over to use J2SE 7 constructs.
- New command-line option, -only-matching, to show only matching tables, and does not show foreign keys that reference other non-matching tables. Modeled after the analogous grep option.
- New option to set input encoding format for script files and templates. The option is "schemacrawler.encoding.input" in the SchemaCrawler properties file.
- Renamed command-line option -table_types to -tabletypes.
New in version 9.6 (March 9th, 2013)
- Fixed diagram generation on Linux when no GraphViz options are supplied.
- Added trigger names to JSON output by default. Added new configuration variable, schemacrawler.format.hide_trigger_names to suppress trigger names in all output formats.
- Added new -portablenames command-line option, to allow for easy comparison between databases, by hiding foreign key names, constraint names, trigger names, index and primary key names, and not showing the fully-qualified table name.
New in version 9.5 (February 26th, 2013)
- Updated HTML generation to have captions consistently for all tables. Numeric data is right-aligned in HTML, and correctly reported in JSON as well. These changes affect other output formats as well.
- Updated Oracle database connection URL to the new syntax.