February 1st, 2013
· Added option to select and scroll to a login in the Saved Passwords list when it's first opened.
· Combined "other" type into "annotated" type in editor.
· The editor now allows editing any combination of logins regardless of their types; the "Type" section is now removed when editing multiple logins to reflect this fact.
· Simplified install manifest to list translators for each locale only under their own locales. That saves quite a few KiB in size.
· Improved look of menu-button in Saved Passwords for Windows and Mac OS X. Thanks to Robert Janc for assistance with the Mac part.
October 30th, 2012
· Correct error in pl locale.
· Correct usage of window-global variable no longer present in Saved Passwords as of 18.0a2 or so.
July 23rd, 2012
· Fixed bug in form guessing logic that caused an error with no "type" attribute.
May 8th, 2012
· Fix bug in recognizing annotated type in multi-edit.
April 18th, 2012
· Fixed overzealousness which caused "Firefox" menu item to be in the wrong place.
April 17th, 2012
· Changed presentation of editor dialog: now all possible fields are visible at all times; the ones that don't pertain to the current login type are disabled. This allowed me to make the window non-resizable and stop persisting the dimensions, which should eliminate problems with the window being too small because the contents have become larger.
· Added feature to rename "Saved Passwords" menu item for those who want to make it less obvious.
· Added option to always show passwords, including in the Saved Passwords dialog. Unfortunately, there is a dilemma regarding the master password prompt: if I prompt for it, there is a possibility it has already been prompted for immediately before; if I don't prompt for it, it probably won't get prompted for at all except the first time the dialog shows during a session. I leave it to the user to decide which is less undesirable but err on the side of caution for the default.
· Made detection of login form field types case-insensitive.
March 28th, 2012
· New translator for bg: pl99.
· Now allowing web form logins for Thunderbird.
· Removed Password Tags integration from editor window. There are issues regarding the API as well as concurrent database access that I need to work out; once I do, I might bring this back.
January 27th, 2012
· Added page context menu items for manipulating logins associated with a web form directly. These are made to work very similarly to those in Mobile Saved Password Editor.
· Renamed "HTTP authentication" login type to "Annotated" while making it work with non-HTTP authentication logins (an example being Sync). Accordingly, I also renamed the "HTTP realm" field to "Annotation".
· Rearranged icon files so all are in the skin directory; packed the 29px, 24px, 19px, and 16px icons into a single file for use with the "-moz-image-region" style rule. The 32px and 64px ones must exist as individual files since they are referenced from places that don't accept icon-set images.
· Converted first-run component to a module. This solves the problem of unreliable behavior in opening a new tab, since I can now use an overlay to import the module on window load. The module runs once on application startup and leaves no objects where it is imported.
· Updated welcome page to mention the new commands in the context menu.
Improvements to editor window:
· Minimized use of XPath.
· Loosened form matching logic: no longer requires name attributes.
· Handling of show/hide now focuses the newly-visible button for better accessibility.
December 15th, 2011
· Moved Master Password prompt to after the editor window is already displayed, in an attempt to resolve reported issue with the prompt appearing behind the Saved Passwords window on recent Firefox under Windows 7.
· Split Show/Hide button into two separate buttons, in order to get rid of redundant strings in locale properties files.
· Split locale files into window-specific files.
· fi: Jiipee (BabelZilla)