May 25th, 2010
· New Custom Product Attributes allow you to add your own data fields to any product
· Many improvements to the documentation
· New capability to send HTML email confirmations to your customers
· Slick new ajax fields in the checkout process to auto populate states based on the country selected
· Lots of new translation updates (thanks transifex)
· Inclusiong of South migrations
· Removing livesettings and keyedcache from Satchmo and spinning off their own project
· Many re-factorings of how livesettings are used which results in a much more straightforward troubleshooting process
· Multiple performance improvements - especially for stores with 1000's of products
November 26th, 2008
· This version is compatible with Django 1.0.x.
· Multiple store sites can now be supported with one Satchmo instance.
· Multiple pricing tiers were added for products, allowing you to offer prices based on different user traits.
· USPS and Fedex shipping modules were added.
· Protx and Purchase Order payment modules were added.
· Email notification capabilities were improved.
· New views were added for most popular, best sellers, and recently added products.