New in version 0.9.1May 25th, 2010
- New Custom Product Attributes allow you to add your own data fields to any product
- Many improvements to the documentation
- New capability to send HTML email confirmations to your customers
- Slick new ajax fields in the checkout process to auto populate states based on the country selected
- Lots of new translation updates (thanks transifex)
- Inclusiong of South migrations
- Removing livesettings and keyedcache from Satchmo and spinning off their own project
- Many re-factorings of how livesettings are used which results in a much more straightforward troubleshooting process
- Multiple performance improvements - especially for stores with 1000's of products
New in version 0.8 (November 26th, 2008)
- This version is compatible with Django 1.0.x.
- Multiple store sites can now be supported with one Satchmo instance.
- Multiple pricing tiers were added for products, allowing you to offer prices based on different user traits.
- USPS and Fedex shipping modules were added.
- Protx and Purchase Order payment modules were added.
- Email notification capabilities were improved.
- New views were added for most popular, best sellers, and recently added products.