New in version 0.8.0 Alpha 8-7
March 26th, 2010
- Fixed a significant bug with the vertical centering of text in swf output. SWF output is now reasonable.
New in version 0.8.0 Alpha 8-6 (March 15th, 2010)
- Fixed a small but critical bug introduced with the previous development snapshot. It was causing saved project files to not then be loadable.
New in version 0.8.0 Alpha 6 (January 4th, 2010)
- Added a status bar icon, with a right click menu for taking screenshots and various actions.
- The default width and height for new projects is whatever width and height was last used.
- The control bar in swf output is much better looking, now finally of acceptable quality.
- The user is now always given the option to Cancel in the application quit dialog.
- Layers can now be moved both partially or completely off the visible slide area.
- Added a "screenshot delay" preference, in seconds, which can range from 0 to 60.
- Changed the status bar to a progress bar, updating many functions to use it.
- Added an additional output resolution 600x400, requested by Guy Rageot.
- Visual notification messages are now shown when screenshots are taken.
- Pressing the delete key while a slide or layer is selected deletes it.
- Removed support for loading extremely old project file formats (
New in version 0.8.0 Alpha 5 (February 15th, 2009)
- This is a critical bug fix release, plus the first to have some non English languages fully translated.
- Bugs fixed in this release:
- Bug #249182: error when making SWF
- Bug #315731: Crash/image distortion on changing the zoom level
- Bug #246786: Some PNG images not loading correctly
- Bug #301067: Help→About should be in standard position
- Plus a few minor unreported bug fixes
- Bugs with useful progress in this release:
- Bug #315733: Need for more professionally styled mouse pointer inside app and play controls in html web page
- The mouse cursor that was used so far in the IDE and exported swf has been replaced with one contributed by Anton Kerezov (Dilomo) through this bug. The bug is still open, as more work still needs to be done.
- Languages in this release:
- 100% complete - English (this is the language used for development)
- 100% complete - Greek, by Yannis Kaskamanidis
- 100% complete - Filipino, by Kezia Lounel Badulid
- 41.14% complete - Bulgarian, by Anton Kerezov (Dilomo)
- 24.53% complete - Galician
- 22.78% complete - Spanish
- 21.04% complete - Romanian
- 4.75% complete - Simplified Chinese
- 2.22% complete - Catalan
- 2.06% complete - Brazilian Portuguese