New in version 2.3.3
January 31st, 2009
- Window default size problems were fixed.
- Minor changes were made to the close dialog.
- A new Croatian translation and a svg icon were added.
New in version 2.3.2 (November 8th, 2008)
- This release adds a new accelerator to open a URL using the left mouse button.
- It fixes the maximize bug and other window size problems.
- It is less verbose when not compiled in debug mode.
New in version 2.3.1 (October 23rd, 2008)
- All dialogs have been improved to conform to HIG recommendations.
- A configuration option has been added to enable/disable the per-tab close button.
- Strings are used instead of keycodes for easier key bindings configuration.
New in version 2.3.0 (September 27th, 2008)
- A bug where the scrollbar configuration was not kept has been fixed.
- A close button has been added to tabs (disabled by default).
- A new terminal bell and palette options have been added.
- A race condition when destroying the sakura window has been fixed.
New in version 2.2.1 (September 14th, 2008)
- A bug in scrollbar configuration was fixed.
- The French translation was updated.
- The tab name is set when window the title changes and the new hold command line option was added.