March 4th, 2009Features added:
· Displaying popup name in Controller.
· Using -no-remote flag instead of MOZ_NO_REMOTE. Older users need to add this to ant targets. _fail(msg) added
· Added ext.http.both.proxy.bypass_hosts to sahi.properties to bypass some domains while connecting through external proxy
· Added _sahi.printDiagnostics to get some info about browser and XMLHttpRequest being used.
· id ignored for JSF RichFaces.
· Support for IE modal dialogs (invoked via showModalDialog).
· _setSelected identifies options by id and index.
· _listItem API added for identification of LI tags.
· Fix for identifying popups from a different domain
· Fixed _continueOnError
· Put back no-cache headers because pages were being picked from cache in IE causing login/logouts on some sites to fail.
· Fixed issues with link clicks on Chrome and Safari
· Missing tests now fail the build.
· Fix related to contentlength and transfer-encoding introduced in previous build.
· Fix for XHRs not tagged properly (and hence wrongly handled) when different domains were present in iframes.
· Handling of events registered via listeners on link clicks.
February 12th, 2009Features added:
· Tunneling through external proxy added.
· try catch support in Sahi script.
· _logException added. Lets you catch an error, take corrective action and also log the error.
· _logExceptionAsError added. Same as _logException but fails the test script. Useful for clean up before fail.
· Added _isVisible to check for visibility of elements.
· Actions on elements now occur only if they are visible.
· Better support for zkoss by identification of js.dsp files and fixing AJAX issues.
· Form elements recorded even without enclosing form tags.
· Added experimental SSL Manager.
· Added TrafficLogger to log HTTP traffic for debugging purposes.
· Pages with unicode characters display properly.
· Pause and Step fixed.
· Fixed AJAX issues on IE using ActiveX.
· Fixed issues with multidomain iframes.
August 31st, 2008
· This release uses Rhino as the scripting engine, thus moving most of the script execution to the proxy.
· This should go a long way in simplifying Sahi scripts.
· This build also has some important changes to the SocketPool, which will fix issues related to too many sockets being used and errors due to BindExceptions.
· Suite execution has been changed such that even if the browser crashes, the suite will continue with the next script and thus not hold up a build.
· DB methods now close connections properly.