New in version 1.9.0 Alpha 2
February 4th, 2014
- The zip release ships with sabre/vobject 3.1.3, sabre/http 2.0.1, and sabre/event 1.0.0.
- Added: Browser can now inspect any node, if ?sabreaction=browser is appended.
- Fixed: Issue #178. Support for multiple items in the Timeout header.
- Fixed: Issue #382. Stricter checking if calendar-query is allowed to run.
- Added: Depth: Infinity support for PROPFIND request. Thanks Thomas Müller and Markus Goetz.
New in version 1.8.7 (February 1st, 2014)
- The zip release ships with sabre/vobject 2.1.3.
New in version 1.8.5 (June 19th, 2013)
- The zip release ships with sabre/vobject 2.1.0.
- Sabre\DAV\Client::verifyPeer is now a protected property (instead of private).
- A problem where text was incorrectly escaped in the Href and HrefList properties, disallowing URLs with ampersands (&) in them was fixed.
- A deserializer was added for Sabre\DAVACL\Property\CurrentUserPrivilegeSet.
- An issue where the client only deserialized properties with status 200 was fixed.
- Escaping of XML in 423 Locked error responses was fixed.
- A beforeGetPropertiesForPath event was added.
New in version 1.8.0 (November 9th, 2012)
- The zip release ships with sabre/vobject 2.0.5.
- The entire codebase has been moved to PHP namespaces.
- BC Break: every backend package (CalDAV, CardDAV, Auth, Locks, Principals) now has consistent naming conventions.
- There's a BackendInterface and an AbstractBackend class.
- BC Break: several constructor signatures have been changed in the CalDAV package to reduce dependencies on the ACL package.
- BC Break: Sabre_CalDAV_ISharedCalendar now also has a getShares method, so sharees can figure out who is also on a shared calendar.
New in version 1.7.0 (October 8th, 2012)
- This major release constitutes about seven months of work, a bunch of new features, and a lot of performance improvements.
- If you are upgrading from 1.6, be sure to read the migration document for upgrade instructions, and don't forget to back up your database.
New in version 1.6.5 (October 5th, 2012)
- A workaround for a line-ending bug in the OS X 10.8 address book.
- The ability to allow users to set SSL certificates for the Client class.
- Directory indexes with many nodes should be a lot faster.
- A fix for issue 235: E_NOTICE thrown when doing a propfind request with Sabre_DAV_Client and no valid properties are returned.
- An issue with filtering on alarms in tasks has been fixed.
New in version 1.6.3 (June 13th, 2012)
- This version fixes Sabre_DAV_Client PUT requests (Issue 206), parses an iCalendar 0-second date interval (Issue 205), provides stronger validation of iCalendar objects (Issue 112), makes sure every iCalendar object only contains one component and disallows vcards (forcing every component to have a UID), works around an Evolution bug which prevented SabreDAV from updating events (Issue 213), stops time-limit queries on non-relative alarm triggers in a recurring event from resulting in an endless loop (Issue 211), and adds a workaround for a bug in KDE 4.8.2 contact syncing.
New in version 1.5.7 (February 20th, 2012)
- VObject properties are now always encoded before components.
- Sabre_DAVACL issues with multiple levels of privilege aggregration have been fixed.
- A 'GuessContentType' plugin has been added to the fileserver.php example.
- The Browser plugin will now trigger the correct events when creating files.
- The ICSExportPlugin now considers ACLs.
- It is optional to supply card data from an Addressbook backend when requesting getCards.
- This can make some operations much faster, and could result in much lower memory use.
New in version 1.5.6 (January 8th, 2012)
- This version fixes VObject breaking UTF-8 characters and pear package installation issues.