New in version 2.2
October 15th, 2009
- Oracle BI Publisher integration was added.
- You can now merge the XML data file generated by XTRACT4J with a BI Publisher RTF template to create professional PDF reports.
- 1D and 2D barcode support was added, allowing you to embed barcode images in your RTF template.
New in version 2.1 (September 10th, 2009)
- SQL queries can be embedded in the input XML file.
- Using this feature, the input XML file can be self-contained, and you don't need to specify the Query XML anymore.
New in version 2.0 (September 8th, 2009)
- This version is a stand-alone, self-contained Java program which can execute dependent (nested) and independent queries against Oracle databases to create XML data files.
- It uses the same data definition markup XML and methodology as in Version 1.
- This program also provides XSL transformation for further modification of this XML file (e.g. to convert it to HTML).
- In addition, this program also provides a post-processing hook so that you can write your own actions to take place after this XML file is generated.
New in version 1.1 (April 22nd, 2009)
- This version supports pluggable post processing functionality. It is a direct replacement of Oracle report for XML generation.
- Support both Oracle EBS 11i and 12.