New in version 3.0.7
August 3rd, 2015
- Add support for Octave-4.0.0.
- Remove potential Android security exploit in generated Java classes.
- Minor new features and bug fixes.
New in version 3.0.6 (July 6th, 2015)
- Stability and regression fixes.
- Fixed parsing of C++ corner cases.
- Language improvements and bug fixes for C#, Go, Java, Lua, Python, R.
New in version 3.0.5 (February 1st, 2015)
- An important Python fix for a regression in SWIG-3.0.3 when wrapping C++ default arguments.
- Minor improvements for C#, Go, Octave, PHP and Python.
New in version 3.0.3 (December 31st, 2014)
- Add support for C++11 strongly typed enumerations.
New in version 3.0.2 (December 30th, 2014)
- This release has been made to fix a bug during installation, but it also includes a couple of other rather minor changes.
New in version 2.0.12 (February 11th, 2014)
- This is a maintenance release backporting some fixes from the pending 3.0.0 release.
- Octave 3.8 support added.
- C++11 support for new versions of erase/insert in the STL containers.
- Compilation fixes on some systems for the generated Lua, PHP, Python and R wrappers.
New in version 1.3.37 (January 15th, 2009)
- Python 3 support added
- SWIG now ships with a version of ccache that can be used with SWIG. This enables the files generated by SWIG to be cached so that repeated use of SWIG on unchanged input files speeds up builds quite considerably.
- PHP 4 support removed and PHP support improved in general
- Improved C# array support
- Numerous Allegro CL improvements