New in version 3.0.3
December 31st, 2014
- Add support for C++11 strongly typed enumerations.
New in version 3.0.2 (December 30th, 2014)
- This release has been made to fix a bug during installation, but it also includes a couple of other rather minor changes.
New in version 2.0.12 (February 11th, 2014)
- This is a maintenance release backporting some fixes from the pending 3.0.0 release.
- Octave 3.8 support added.
- C++11 support for new versions of erase/insert in the STL containers.
- Compilation fixes on some systems for the generated Lua, PHP, Python and R wrappers.
New in version 1.3.37 (January 15th, 2009)
- Python 3 support added
- SWIG now ships with a version of ccache that can be used with SWIG. This enables the files generated by SWIG to be cached so that repeated use of SWIG on unchanged input files speeds up builds quite considerably.
- PHP 4 support removed and PHP support improved in general
- Improved C# array support
- Numerous Allegro CL improvements