May 18th, 2011
· A missing STL function, erase(iterator iter), was implemented.
· Support was added for STL allocators as template parameters.
· A bug when shifting pairs from left to right leaf nodes during deletion was fixed.
· Speed tests were run again on up-to-date hardware.
September 8th, 2008
· All issues with root node pointer == NULL have been fixed.
· A crash when attempting to copy-construct an empty btree or when trying to remove a nonexistent item from an empty btree has been fixed.
· A crash when running verify() on an empty btree object has been fixed.
· Now the root node is freed when the last item is removed.