New in version 2.1
August 27th, 2010
- The database export function has been completely redesigned.
- Data synchronization has been added to the database comparison function.
- More than 150 tests have been executed, and more than 30 minor errors were corrected.
New in version 2.0.2 (July 20th, 2010)
- At connecting to a MSSQL database you can choose between Windows and SQL Server Authentication
- You can save the "MSSQL Named Pipes" connecting parameter
- Fixed the Java DB connecting parameter help
- In the query window the sort function has been further developed
New in version 2.0.1 (June 27th, 2010)
- You can reuse the previously stored filter expressions
- You can choose from among the existing databases before connecting (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- You can store the default settings when you connect to a database
- A character problem of the MySQL UPDATE statements has been fixed