August 27th, 2010
· The database export function has been completely redesigned.
· Data synchronization has been added to the database comparison function.
· More than 150 tests have been executed, and more than 30 minor errors were corrected.
July 20th, 2010
· At connecting to a MSSQL database you can choose between Windows and SQL Server Authentication
· You can save the "MSSQL Named Pipes" connecting parameter
· Fixed the Java DB connecting parameter help
· In the query window the sort function has been further developed
June 27th, 2010
· You can reuse the previously stored filter expressions
· You can choose from among the existing databases before connecting (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
· You can store the default settings when you connect to a database
· A character problem of the MySQL UPDATE statements has been fixed