New in version 0.9.9z
May 1st, 2013
- SQL wrapper rewriting.
- The PFD generation class has changed.
- Many minor bugs have been corrected.
New in version 0.9.9y (October 23rd, 2012)
- Export interventions.
- Extensive research.
New in version 0.9.9x (January 8th, 2012)
- A signature can now be entered when a work order is done.
- All user operations are now logged.
- Work orders can be automatically generated from existing orders or a blank form.
- More than one appointment can be taken for one work order (with automatic planning).
New in version 0.9.9w (May 2nd, 2011)
- Currencies can now be managed.
- Different levels (numbers and colors) can now be entered while creating or managing work orders.
- Import filters were added for specific software (for example, Lundi Matin Business). User rights can now be managed.
- Margins and cost prices can now be calculated while renewing contracts.
New in version 0.9.9v (July 29th, 2010)
- Automatic generation of work orders is now active.
- Planned ending dates can now be entered on work orders.
- New automatic filters were added for work orders.
- Attachments were added for customers and work orders, with the notion of "private" and "public" files.
- New planning modules were added for technicians, agencies, and customers.
New in version 0.9.9t (March 7th, 2009)
- Work orders for subcontractors can now be "free" (i.e. not attached to a repair sheet).
- Customers can be grouped under a single account to allow just one code/password to follow multiple accounts.
- Times entered can be indexed depending on the hour of work (useful for works made out of normal working hours in a contract).
- Some Internet Explorer bugs were corrected.
New in version 0.9.9s (November 20th, 2008)
- It's now possible to enter a fixed price for each repair report (the customers don't see the real time; only the fixed price).
- Blank work orders can now be printed. For each work order, invoice numbers can be entered to make the invoicing easier to follow.
- Working hours and days can be entered for each technician.
- "POP before SMTP" and "tls" or "ssl" are now possible when configuring the email.
- There are many minor bugfixes.
New in version 0.9.9r (October 13th, 2008)
- It is now possible to create work orders that can be regularized later.
- A summary of the work to be done can now be viewed inside the lists of files, work orders, and interventions.
- Some minor bugs have been corrected.
New in version 0.9.9q (September 29th, 2008)
- Sites can now be processed by other agencies than the one managing the customer account.
- Working times and time on contracts are now dynamically displayed and processed.
- There are minor bugfixes.