January 15th, 2013
· It fixes an issue with the tarball of SFLphone 1.2.1, which was erroneously missing iLBC files, but otherwise no new features or bugfixes have been added. We recommend no one use or ship SFLphone 1.2.1, but use this version instead.
January 10th, 2013
· Ability to edit numbers
· New “Reload all accounts” button in the statusbar
· Required fields in wizard and configuration dialog (prevent the creation of invalid accounts)
· Caps lock auto detection when entering passwords
· Reduced CPU usage
· Automatic selection of the call tab when there is a new incoming call
· Improved DTMF handling
· Bug fixes
February 11th, 2012
· This release has few changes but some fairly important bugfixes. It fixes history logic, instant messaging user interface. It improves SIP core by adding a keep-alive for account registration and updating Contact header from 200 OK.
January 4th, 2012
· This release offers improved performance, better stability, and many bugfixes.
· It should be the most stable ever released.
April 7th, 2011
· This new version fixes several important bugs reported in version 0.9.12.
· Attended transfer is the main feature for version 0.9.13. One can now drag & drop two calls on each other and select between transfering the call or creating a conference call.
January 17th, 2011
· Refactoring of RTP session
· Updated synchronization between transport layer and audio layer
· Better implementation of SIP Early media playback
· Fixed configuration serialization engine
· Evolution addressbook: default addressbook support, addressbook authentication support
· Improved Gnome client initialization error handling
· Updated dbus-c++ binding
April 1st, 2010
· network manager integration: sflphone core listens to network changes notifications to be more reactive.
· codecs configuration per account basis
· shortcuts configuration support
December 11th, 2009
· This is a major release that provides new features: multiple audio conferencing and secure communications (TLS, SRTP support). Besides, it addresses over 150 requests (bug fixes , features), the Pulseaudio interface has been rewritten and the GNOME GUi has been improved.
December 4th, 2009
· Multiple audio conferences (SIP and IAX2), client-side mixing.
· Secure conversations : SRTP/ZRTP support, SIPS, TLS support.
· Multiple UDP transports, STUN settings per account
· Nightly builds on Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/sflphone
· User manual (Help + F1), gnome-doc-utils integration
· Cleaner implementation of Pulseaudio API
· Robustness and ergonomy improvements
November 24th, 2009
· Audio conferences, security, bug fixes.
November 2nd, 2009
· Add support for multiple audio conferences, secure SIP communications with zRTP and TLS encryption and STUN parameters per account. Brings also performance improvments (resampling). redesigned GUI and integrated GNOME documentation.
April 13th, 2009
· The main new features are gnome evolution-data-server integration (Address book), direct IP calls, SIP Reinvite, SIP Options message handling, reducing CPU load while calling.