New in version 1.01
January 11th, 2009
- Added some code to try and handle segfault on resolution change (that might be caused by sdl reporting a void current resolution). If resolution change fail, the game will quit, and not write the wrong resolution to config.
New in version 1.0 (January 8th, 2009)
- More levels. (50 Levels in total).
- Added dio-sound-theme as an optional sound-theme, try it out and give feedback on the sf.net forum Balls now stop completely when the game is paused.
- Added Window manager Icon to the program when it's running.
- Added http address to the intro screen.
- Disable background if it is not loaded correctly (not found/too large for gfx hw).
- Uses $XDG_CONFIG_HOME enviroment variable over $HOME if found.
- Updated Makefile accordingly to advice from Christian "idl0r" Ruppert.
- Removed "> inc" option from levels.txt Removed "> up", "> left" and "> right" from levels.txt
New in version 0.13 (November 12th, 2008)
- New text rendering system (less memory usage).
- Polished gameplay in several aspects
- Clock option (press C)
- Fully GPL sounds.
- More levels.
- Removed confusing/buggy gravity powerup and added "Cash" instead.
New in version 0.12 RC4 (October 30th, 2008)
- 3 new levels.
- Screenshot function
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added GPL header to relevant sourcefiles.
- Updated Readme
- Faster timeout (now is 20 seconds instead of 30)
- Powerups are a bit larger.
- Intro screen with powerup explanations.
- Added header to savegamefile
- Shop system (Need balancing)
- Themes support for Graphics, sound and levels, See readme for info.
- Moved texture properties to external files so they can change with themes
New in version 0.11 (October 8th, 2008)
- Wiimote, Joystick, Keyboard control support
- Bugfixes (collision response, mouse position in menu)
- More levels
- Some polish and tweaking