New in version 0.6.8
February 4th, 2014
- This version fixes a bug when the controller was bound to 127.0.0.1 by default instead of localhost.
- Various fixes and improvements for the rbl module.
- Allows custom configuration via .try_include macro in the default config file.
- Fixes an issue with the random number generator in DNS code.
- Optimizes the hfilter plugin. Fixes the whitelist module.
- Some default weights and actions were tuned.
New in version 0.6.7 (January 11th, 2014)
- This release fixes several important issues.
- It binds on the both IPv6 and IPv4 wildcard addresses.
- A serious calculation bug in statistic has been fixed (it was valid for some platforms, including FreeBSD).
- The DNS ID generator now uses a more fast and secure ChaCha20 based permutator (the TEA permutator was used previously).
- A number of minor bugs have been fixed, including setting zero weight for unknown symbols.
- A new documentation project has been started.
New in version 0.6.6 (December 28th, 2013)
- An issue with the BUFSIZ limitation in the controller output was fixed.
- Escaping of logging symbols was simplified.
- Weights were adjusted for several rules.
- Spamhaus RBL support was improved.
- PBL was removed from received header checks.
- A hfilter module that performs various HELO and IP checks was added.
- Rspamd can now be reloaded using the HUP signal.
- Fuzzy storage should expire hashes properly.
- The build system has been reworked for better support of pkg-config.
- Various minor bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.6.5 (December 21st, 2013)
- A critical bug in the DNS resolver was fixed. multimap and rbl plugins were improved to skip invalid IP addresses.
- A dns_sockets option was added for tuning sockets per server in the DNS resolver.
- Packages for rspamd were improved.
New in version 0.6.4 (December 19th, 2013)
- This version added IO channels for DNS requests to balance load and reduce the chance of ID collisions.
- A bug in the SPF filter that may have caused core dumps in specific circumstances was fixed.
- The default config of the rbl module was fixed .
- It is now possible to get a list of rspamc commands with their descriptions.
- SORBS dnsbl was added to the default config.
- The 2tld file for the surbl module has been significantly extended.
- An issue in libucl when parsing macros was fixed.
New in version 0.5.6 (June 11th, 2013)
- This version fixes bugs in the rolling history update and in UDP socket handling in the fuzzy storage code.
- It adds an ability to scan input streams without Content-Length headers, making it possible to handle streaming clients.
- It implements the counters output for controller and rspamc client to display statistics about rspamd symbols, their frequencies, and average execution times.
- It improves the build system to work with lua 5.2 and to detect the mathematical functions required.
New in version 0.5.5 (June 6th, 2013)
- The Bayes statistical module now uses the inverse chi-square distribution for normalizing, which increases accuracy of spam filtering.
- Support for IPv6 was improved with the ability to listen on IPv6 addresses, address selection algorithms, and support for IPv6 DNS resolvers.
- Fuzzy storage has been improved to support update requests only from specific IP addresses.
- A number of bugs in the main code and Web UI were fixed.
- A CentOS RPM spec file has been added.
New in version 0.5.4 (February 8th, 2013)
- This is the first rspamd version with a user-friendly Web interface based on JS+HTML5.
- Many cleanups and bugfixes have been done, oriented to maximum performance and stability.
New in version 0.5.2 (August 24th, 2012)
- This version adds Lua bindings for basic MIME parts and a DNS resolver.
- Existing Lua bindings now work without a task object, allowing you to use them in custom code.
- The threads system was reworked to avoid global Lua interpreter lock.
- The DKIM module now converts all line endings to CRLF as opendkim does.
- The URL detector is now more accurate for text parts.
- Several critical bugs and memory leaks were fixed.