New in version 1.12-3
November 28th, 2013
- This version fixed a bug where undefined was used as a SCALAR reference.
New in version 1.12 (February 5th, 2013)
- The libs are moved to /usr/lib/rpmorphan.
- The dependency on Data::Dumper is removed.
- Rpmduplicates takes care of architecture.
New in version 1.11 (August 2nd, 2012)
- New features :
- add suggests option
- add /etc/rpmorphanrc
- add env RPMORPHAN_METHOD for debugging
- Bugfix :
- fix bug with space in filenames
New in version 1.7 (March 3rd, 2010)
- Curses is no more an rpm dependency
- Added reload button on graphical interface
New in version 1.4 (January 6th, 2009)
- when removing a package (with rpm -e), it was not easy to check if the commands succeed or not. an rpm query was added to be sure of the status
New in version 1.3 (October 20th, 2008)
- fix a bug if exclude are set in config file (thanks Szymon Siwek)
- display number of deleted file