Rootkit Hunter 1.4.0 - Changelog
What's new in Rootkit Hunter 1.4.0:May 1st, 2012
- This version adds eleven bugfixes, seven changes, and five new items.
What's new in Rootkit Hunter 1.3.4:January 1st, 2009
- IntoXonia-NG and Phalanx2 rootkit checks were added.
- Support for TCB shadow files was added.
- The "--propupd" option can now take an optional file, directory, or package name after it.
- The file properties inode check was revised.
- SSH configuration file tests accept key/value pairs.
- The Linux "os_specific" test has been split into two separate tests.
- The DBDIR directory can now be read-only.
- The ALLOWPROCDELFILE configuration option was improved.
- The check for hidden files and directories was improved.