June 8th, 2009Bugfixes:
· AdvancedRobot.setMaxTurnRate() did not work properly since version 1.5.4
· Bug  - Wrong survival scores sent by rumble client
· Bug  - Funny behaviors with robot graphics/paintings
New RateControlRobot (Beta):
· Joshua Galecki has provided a new robot type, the RateControlRobot, which is an extension of the AdvancedRobot.
· The RateControlRobot class has been created in an attempt to allow more realistic robots. That is, many real/physical robots are given commands in terms of rates ("move forward one meter per second"). Hence, the RateControlRobot helps simulating a real robot.
· With this release, we ask the community for feedback and we will announce it as stable in one of next major releases. So please report issues or change requests etc. for this new robot type.
Changes for RoboRumble:
· Added validation of each of the participant lines of the participant list. If a participant line is invalid due to e.g. wrong format/syntax or bad URL, then an error message is written out and the participant is ignored.
· The format of the lines in the participant lines is the same as usual.
· Accepted lines must follow this format: < robot+version >,(< http-url >|< repository-id >), where < robot+version > must match the regular expression "[\w\.]+[ ][\w\.-]+", the < http-url > must be a HTTP URL pointing at the robot .jar file, and the < repository-id > must be a number. The < http-url > and < repository-id > are mutual exclusive.
Example of accepted lines:
· *johndoe.SomeRobot 1.0,http://somewhere.com/SomeRobot_1_0.jar
· *johndoe.SomeRobot 1.0,321
· Removed the info message "Trying to download < botname >" from the console output.
· The Development Options has become more usable, as Ruben Moreno Montoliu has added a list of paths and buttons for adding and removing directories, full resizable.
· Updated the javadoc with a note for the setAdjust*() robot methods, which are ignored when turning with infinite values.
March 11th, 2009Bugfixes:
· Bug  - Typing to find bot no longer works.
· Bug  - API: Typo in Documentation onBulletMissed(BulletMissedEvent).
· Bug  - Put back setTime() method of Event, the security is now handled other way, not by hiding the field
· Fixed the problem with loading team robots from nested .jar files.
· On Ubuntu (Linux) the "Default window size" did not work properly.
· On SUN's JVM enabled caching of .jar files opened thru URLConnection. Solved problem with closing such files by implementing URLJarCollector.
November 18th, 2008Bugfixes:
· Loosing robots were not receiving onBattleEnded(BattleEndedEvent) events.
· A new security issue fix for robots that were able to execute code thru the Event Dispatch Thread (EDT). Robots that try to access the EDT will be disabled!
·  drawArc() does not work as expected: This bug has been fixed. In addition, both drawArc() and fillArc() are now using the Robocode coordinate and angle system.
·  Blank console window when compiling. Some systems still had this issue, so a new fix has been applied.
· The results and current rankings (during a battle) is now showing the score as percentage(s) in parenthesis right beside the score points like e.g. '7875 (12%)' for the total score in the results and '21 / 2900 (7 / 14%)' with the current rankings.
· Thanks goes to Endre Palatinus, Eniko Nagy, Attila Csizofszki and Laszlo Vigh for this patch/contribution! o Changes
· The command-line option EXPERIMENTAL (true/false) allowing access to the robot interface peer is now working for the RobocodeEngine class also.