Rigs of Rods 0.36.3 - Changelog
What's new in Rigs of Rods 0.36.3:July 17th, 2010
- new installation method: online installer that also acts as an update service. Benefit: no need to download big releases any more. Just download the differences required to update.
- new network code: character support and load support for multiplayer!
- configurable differentials
- new ground models, new ground behaviour. More configurable and supporting basic fluid dynamics. Also supports custom ground types.
- new slow-motion replay function that shows what's happening at 1/2000 of a second
- new friction GUI: open via main menu
- new main menu: open with ALT+M
- new overview map using mygui, WIP!
- LOD's for objects and flexbodies
- positionstorage feature added: save and load truck positions
- improved AngelScript Interface (currently dysfunctional)
- camera improvements for detachable parts
- new beam break debug in log
- support for mesh terrains: disable switch for mesh terrains: add "disable=1" to the terrains.cfg file to hide the complete terrain
- Force feedback for steering wheels. G25/27 now completely supports (G27 with LEDs)
- repair on spot - feature: backspace key
- new particle system that works together with the new ground models: splash still broken, WIP!
- new character animations: driving (sitting behind the steering wheel)
- new beam deformation improvements: better crash deformations
- Slidenodes: tank tracks!
- Depth of Field: experimental, not used by default, WIP!
- slight speedup by optimizing core code
- updated to Ogre 1.6
- possibility to use DX10, experimental, disabled by default!
- glow effect for lights (look at docu)
- multiplayer colour mode: player is uniquely identified by a colour when joining a server.
- new loader type: allbeam
- added crashrpt to project: decent crash reporting for windows users
- POVs and sliders are now fully supported ingame and in the configurator.
What's new in Rigs of Rods 0.36.2:March 20th, 2010
- improved paged geometry
- added density maps for trees
- added version argument (so users can see what version they use)
- added angelscript
- added Landuse
- removed old etm things
- fixed hard crash when beyond map borders
- fixed hydro invisible bug
- added console script mode
- added ogreconsole
What's new in Rigs of Rods 0.36.1:March 11th, 2009
- Fixed redistribuables
- Fixed SSE incompatibilities
- Fixed many contents problems
What's new in Rigs of Rods 0.36:March 11th, 2009
- Environment map effects (chrome effects)
- Shader support (with damage map)
- Completely new ground friction physics: now more realistic than ever
- Custom sounds
- Better support of flexbodies
- New user interface
- And much more.