July 17th, 2010
· new installation method: online installer that also acts as an update service. Benefit: no need to download big releases any more. Just download the differences required to update.
· new network code: character support and load support for multiplayer!
· configurable differentials
· new ground models, new ground behaviour. More configurable and supporting basic fluid dynamics. Also supports custom ground types.
· new slow-motion replay function that shows what's happening at 1/2000 of a second
· new friction GUI: open via main menu
· new main menu: open with ALT+M
· new overview map using mygui, WIP!
· LOD's for objects and flexbodies
· positionstorage feature added: save and load truck positions
· improved AngelScript Interface (currently dysfunctional)
· camera improvements for detachable parts
· new beam break debug in log
· support for mesh terrains: disable switch for mesh terrains: add "disable=1" to the terrains.cfg file to hide the complete terrain
· Force feedback for steering wheels. G25/27 now completely supports (G27 with LEDs)
· repair on spot - feature: backspace key
· new particle system that works together with the new ground models: splash still broken, WIP!
· new character animations: driving (sitting behind the steering wheel)
· new beam deformation improvements: better crash deformations
· Slidenodes: tank tracks!
· Depth of Field: experimental, not used by default, WIP!
· slight speedup by optimizing core code
· updated to Ogre 1.6
· possibility to use DX10, experimental, disabled by default!
· glow effect for lights (look at docu)
· multiplayer colour mode: player is uniquely identified by a colour when joining a server.
· new loader type: allbeam
· added crashrpt to project: decent crash reporting for windows users
· POVs and sliders are now fully supported ingame and in the configurator.
March 20th, 2010
· improved paged geometry
· added density maps for trees
· added version argument (so users can see what version they use)
· added angelscript
· added Landuse
· removed old etm things
· fixed hard crash when beyond map borders
· fixed hydro invisible bug
· added console script mode
· added ogreconsole
March 11th, 2009
· Fixed redistribuables
· Fixed SSE incompatibilities
· Fixed many contents problems
March 11th, 2009
· Environment map effects (chrome effects)
· Shader support (with damage map)
· Completely new ground friction physics: now more realistic than ever
· Custom sounds
· Better support of flexbodies
· New user interface
· And much more.