April 17th, 2013
· Improved: don't use tabs in popup windows (as Firefox itself) (extensions.rightlinks.dontUseTabsInPopupWindows preference).
· Use "dragstart" event instead of deprecated "draggesture" (if available).
· Improved: stop "dragstart" event after long left-click.
· Correct position of item in Tools menu in latest Firefox Nightly.
· Now you can use extensions.rightlinks.filesLinksPolicy = 3 to copy link location.
· Workaround for fake "mousedown" event in budaneki extension.
January 5th, 2013
· Improved mechanism of temporary disabling: now disabled extension handles only necessary minimum of the events.
· Fixed opening links using "long" left-click when used extensions for mouse gestures.
· Click handling now stops after mouse wheel (for compatibility with mouse gestures).
· Added calling of browser API for security checks before load of any link.
· Small internal improvements and optimizations.
September 11th, 2012
· Fixed incompatibility of "long" left-click feature with budaneki extension.
September 5th, 2012
· Fixed: preference extensions.rightlinks.ui.toolbarbuttonCheckedStyle doesn't work for recently added toolbar button.
April 13th, 2012