October 3rd, 2012New Features:
· Introduced a new style for Review Board.
· Review Board’s look and feel has remained the same since we first began development in 2006. We felt it was time for a change, so we’ve revamped it and modernized it a bit.
· The new site design should be familiar to all existing Review Board users, but makes better use of space, and is a bit more polished and consistent.
· We’ll iterate on this a bit before the release. Please let us know if you hit any problems with the new style.
· We’ve updated our dependency on jQuery to the latest version. We’ve been on an old one for quite a while, and there have been many performance improvements since. The site’s responsiveness should be a little faster now.
· Fixed the paths to certain decorational image files.
· File attachment comments are no longer missing from the review box. Patch by Bogdana Popa.
· Fixed problems with issue tracking statuses in the review box. Patch by Bogdana Popa.
· Fixed wrapping of the text in the change updates.
· Admin UI widgets no longer overlap when loading the page.