Rescatux 0.30.2 / 0.31 Beta 5 - Changelog
What's new in Rescatux 0.31 Beta 5:December 1st, 2013
- Fixed bugs:
- Hard disk detection was improved when non standard partitions such as LVM or encrypted ones are present.
- Internal improvement:
- Added cryptsetup packages to default build so that we can mount LUKS partitions later.
What's new in Rescatux 0.31 Beta 4:August 14th, 2013
- Better handle of /boot/grub2 in Fedora installations when running grub-install or update-grub options
- Update Grub should work in any Grub2 system (previous version only worked on Debian or Ubuntu distributions)
- New option: Promote a Windows user to Administrator
- XFE is the new file manager instead of qtfm
- New option: Unlock a Windows user to re-enable it
- LVM and RAID support for Restore Grub and Update Grub options (It seems it already worked from 0.30.2)
What's new in Rescatux 0.31 Beta 3:June 12th, 2013
- Razor-qt desktop was updated from 4.x version to 5.x version
- Added a frame so that embedded webpage is seen inside a grey square.
- Now xchat nickname shows Rescapp version so that accurate help can be given in the chat.
- Added the following expert tools:
- Rearranged as an expert tool:
- Added these CLI programs for experts:
What's new in Rescatux 0.30.2:November 20th, 2012
- A major bug concerning the Kernel selection on boot (64bit or 32bit) has been fixed in this release. If you have Rescatux 0.30 or Rescatux 0.30rc1 please check Rescatux 0.30 64bit kernel not being select ok Bug for a way of workarounding the bug without having to download again the iso.