New in version 1.0.4
November 21st, 2012
- Base upgrade to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise)
- Percent complete now based on part sizes rather than total number of parts
- Windows now have titlebars to ease minimizing, maximizing and closing
- Time is now synced to localtime (hardware clock) after boot
- Widget theme changed to Bluebird for Gtk3 compatibility
- Now has a helpful beep to indicate when long processes are finished
- Added alsamixergui to enable mixer button on volume control
- Drive reset utility can now operate on multiple drives simultaneousl
- Removed synaptic and boot-repair packages to reduce image size
New in version 1.0.2 (January 5th, 2012)
- Spaces now allowed in network file share names.
- Warnings are included for the disk space free on the destination drive.
- An error is reported if restoration fails due to a nonexistent partition.
- Long lists of partitions are size-limited in the dropdown so they fit on the screen.
- The newest stable partclone binaries have been added to the live CD image.
New in version 0.9.9 (June 13th, 2011)
- Users can now save to NTFS-formatted drives
New in version 0.9.8 (April 8th, 2011)
- This release begins the planned conversion to an updated Ubuntu 10.10 live CD base, built from scratch, to provide more complete hardware support for more devices, a better upgrade path for future releases, and easier ability to customize the live CD or add features and patches.