November 21st, 2012
· Base upgrade to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise)
· Percent complete now based on part sizes rather than total number of parts
· Windows now have titlebars to ease minimizing, maximizing and closing
· Time is now synced to localtime (hardware clock) after boot
· Widget theme changed to Bluebird for Gtk3 compatibility
· Now has a helpful beep to indicate when long processes are finished
· Added alsamixergui to enable mixer button on volume control
· Drive reset utility can now operate on multiple drives simultaneousl
· Removed synaptic and boot-repair packages to reduce image size
January 5th, 2012
· Spaces now allowed in network file share names.
· Warnings are included for the disk space free on the destination drive.
· An error is reported if restoration fails due to a nonexistent partition.
· Long lists of partitions are size-limited in the dropdown so they fit on the screen.
· The newest stable partclone binaries have been added to the live CD image.
June 13th, 2011
· Users can now save to NTFS-formatted drives
April 8th, 2011
· This release begins the planned conversion to an updated Ubuntu 10.10 live CD base, built from scratch, to provide more complete hardware support for more devices, a better upgrade path for future releases, and easier ability to customize the live CD or add features and patches.