Red Eclipse Changelog
New in version 1.2January 17th, 2012
- Powerjump removed, replaced with "impulse launch", use by jumping whilst "impulse sliding"
- Impulse moves now disregard cost and scale depending on available energy
- Special melee actions now require an impulse move beforehand
- Plasma primary damage increased
- Plasma secondary fire travels faster if charged for a short time
- Flamer primary & burn damage reduced
- SMG rate of fire decreased
- Sticky grenade can now stick to player
- Zoomlock disabled for rifle
- Added weapon stun effect which impedes movement for a certain time
- Made the carrier of the flag/bomb move slower
- New "buff" system for flag/goal defenders: increases regeneration, damage, and shielding
New in version 1.1 (July 27th, 2011)
- New personalization option to change your character colour.
- New power jump (crouch and hold space) and power slide moves (crouch while landing).
- Jetpack has been retooled into a hoverpack, which limits height off the ground.
- Physics and weapon tweaks to make the game feel more natural and balanced.
- Must now carry the ball into the goal in Bomber-Ball.
- New radar system; the radarstyle variable lets you choose how you want your radar.
- New maps; "blink" by Wicked and "error" by blarg.
- New particles and crosshairs.
- Work in progress league mutator, the beginnings of class-based gameplay.
- Elimination of all poorly licensed content, should now be DFSG compliant.
- Many bug fixes; voting menu works, etc.