May 21st, 2009
· Added port of drempels, originally by Ryan M. Geiss, http://www.geisswerks.com/about_drempels.html
· Added new saver feedback by Tugrul Galatali.
· Added support for DPMS to idle the saver when the display isn't on. Fixed brown paper bag bug in hyperspace.
· Added two new presets to flocks inspired by Matt Richard's Wavy Gravy on openprocessing.org
· Tweaked hufo_smoke to avoid flat flame effect.
· Fixed unknown argument segfault in lattice.
· Switched matrixview's main character array to vertex arrays, which helps significantly on older nVidia hardware. hyperspace and drempels have command line arguments to disable use of shaders in case they behave unexpectedly.
· Minor changes to fix builds on other platforms.
April 13th, 2009
· New screen saver Lorenz contributed by Soeren Sonnenburg Fix for SF #2673397 by changing =='s to >='s in widthChange update logic, otherwise non-sense values for interpolation would wreak havoc. Also changed for xyzChange.
September 1st, 2008
· This release adds support for synchronizing the screen savers to vertical refresh, which is enabled by default to save some CPU cycles.