March 8th, 2013
· FIXED: The VNC Server - File Transfer dialog now always appears.
· The BlacklistTimeout VNC Server parameter now accepts a number of seconds between 1 and 2147483647.
· Improvements to CUPS printing backend.
January 30th, 2013
· Text can now be copied and pasted in either direction if the connection was originally made to a computer at the login screen (that is, not yet logged on to a particular user account).
October 8th, 2012All platforms:
· The mouse cursor snaps to a corner of the host computer's desktop if it exits the VNC Viewer window within a certain distance of a corner (configurable via the PointerCornerSnapThreshold parameter), making it easier to trigger hotspots under the latest operating systems (particularly Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.8).
UNIX and Linux:
· The VNC Server in Virtual Mode daemon (vncserver-virtuald) now respects the BlacklistThreshold and BlacklistTimeout parameters in order to prevent denial-of-service attacks.