New in version 2.1.0
April 23rd, 2013
- Added sorting alphabetically
- Translation does not disappear anymore when filtering
- Inconsiderable bug fixing
- Some source code clearance
New in version 2.0.1 (September 20th, 2011)
- The statistics view can now be filtered too
- Fixed small issue when double-clicking in graph
New in version 1.2.5 (January 25th, 2011)
- Internationalization support (cz, gr). Not as polished as I'd like, but whould work.
New in version 1.2.4 (October 6th, 2010)
- Double-clicking on a track/album/artist works again properly (amarok's apparently no longer uses the 'devices' table).
- Resizing the window now scales the result frames (however it's slow and over-time-graphs are not updated vertically).
- Filtering results based on artist/album/genre is now case-insensitive again (something apparently changed on the database).
- Configuration is now properly stored on a configuration file rather than amarok's database. Older settings will be cleaned up.
New in version 1.2.3 (March 16th, 2010)
- Handle Amarok now storing track lengths in msecs. Would mess statistics up a bit.
New in version 1.2.2 (September 21st, 2009)
- Fixed issue where large texts could exceed a result box's frame.
- Text on result boxes should now respect the global KDE4 theme's default font sizes.
- Partially handled the bug where rendering two query result simultaneously (for example, scrolling down the query type combobox) would crash Amarok. Instead, it now does nothing, potentially causing the results and the query type to be out of sync, but no longer triggers the crash. I will devote time to fix it properly some time in the future.
New in version 1.1.0 (September 17th, 2009)
- Refactored the results displaying code to be more sane (could be better with QLayouts or so, will work on it sometime). Still cannot use QGraphicsItemGroup due to a bug, grrr.
- Added an additional, default query type that prints general statistics.
New in version 1.0.0 (May 10th, 2009)
- Double-clicking on a track/album/artist adds it to your Amarok playlist.
New in version 0.9.8 (April 28th, 2009)
- Complete rewrite
- Prettier GUI
- Performance should be better, but it is still limited because ScrollArea paints the results slowly
- Can now configure how the rankings are calculated
- Can narrow results down to specific artists, genres etc
- Exclude albums temporarily disabled