October 7th, 2009
· The latest version of the Weka machine learning library was added, together with some other small additions and extensions.
· Several minor bugs were also fixed.
November 27th, 2008
· This release focuses on the most requested data analysis, ETL, and BI requirements.
· It provides more than 50 new operators and a lot of new features including upgraded data pivotings, new aggregation functions, and date and time handling.
· The usage of function-based attribute construction was simplified, and optimized wizards or new visualizations, including zooming and panning, were added.
· More powerful processes are now possible due to enhanced macros and the new result storage mechanism.
· This release also provides fixes for more than 30 bugs.