New in version 4.3 (November 27th, 2008)
- This release focuses on the most requested data analysis, ETL, and BI requirements.
- It provides more than 50 new operators and a lot of new features including upgraded data pivotings, new aggregation functions, and date and time handling.
- The usage of function-based attribute construction was simplified, and optimized wizards or new visualizations, including zooming and panning, were added.
- More powerful processes are now possible due to enhanced macros and the new result storage mechanism.
- This release also provides fixes for more than 30 bugs.