New in version 0.4.10
February 25th, 2014
- Updated Catalan and Portuguese translations and fixed a translation bug.
New in version 0.4.9 (January 22nd, 2014)
- Updated Catalan and Spanish and Swedish translations.
- Fixed occasional incorrect use of term "backup".
New in version 0.4.9 Beta 3 (January 21st, 2014)
- Added new feature to verify files as they are downloaded and backed up.
- Updated Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Serbian, Spanish and Swedish translations. Added Catalan translation.
- Fixed packaging bug.
New in version 0.4.9 Beta 1 (January 16th, 2014)
- Fixed bugs #1025908 and #1186955: Finalize fix for severe performance problems and crashes that arose from the combination of Gnome's GIO file functionality and python's multiprocessing. The solution was to remove GIO and replace it with regular python file processing. A nice side effect is that the program now runs faster than ever before.
- Fixed bug #1268291: Handle cases where filesystem metadata (e.g. file permissions) could not be copied when writing to certain file systems such as NTFS. The program will now consider a file is copied succesfully even if the filesystem metadata could not be updated.
- Fixed bug #1269032: When Sync RAW + JPEG sequence numbers is enabled, the program fails to properly deal with photos with corrupt EXIF metadata.
- Fixed bug #1269079: Download failure when folder exists for only one of photo or video on auto detected back devices.
- Updated Norwegian and Serbian translations.
New in version 0.4.8 (January 4th, 2014)
- Adds support for MPO files (3D images).
- A translation bug is fixed, and several translations are updated.
New in version 0.4.7 (October 21st, 2013)
- 1D series Canon camera users can now download audio files that are associated with photos.
- Several bugs are fixed, including one found only in Ubuntu 13.10 and other very recent Linux distributions.
- A partial Belarusian translation has been added, and two other translations updated.
New in version 0.4.6 (January 23rd, 2013)
- Contains two bug fixes for when running under a very recent Linux distribution, including one critical bug. Many translations have been updated.
New in version 0.4.5 (June 26th, 2012)
- Performance has been substantially improved when scanning a large number of files.
- You can now specify from where to download using command line options.
- Translations have been updated.
New in version 0.4.4 (May 31st, 2012)
- You can now use a month in text format to generate subfolders and filenames.
- Various minor bugfixes have been applied, and a variety of translations have been updated.