New in version 1.1 Beta 1
November 25th, 2013
- This release contains several functionality improvements and a few fixes.
- The major highlight of this release is a reworked notification function intended to inform the administrator of the supervised application about critical events.
New in version 1.0.0 (August 23rd, 2013)
- The documentation has been completed to a mature state.
- All known bugs are closed.
- A few minor features have been added.
- This release is fully production-ready software, and has been used for more than 9 months in several world-wide scale enterprise applications.
New in version 0.9 Beta 9 (May 30th, 2013)
- This version adds bugfixes.
New in version 0.9 Beta 7 (November 8th, 2012)
- Windows is now supported.
- A follow mode was added to the tail command.
- Zipped egg is now supported by the HTTP frontend.
- There were also several improvements and bugfixes.
New in version 0.9 Beta 6 (October 11th, 2012)
- This beta release mostly contains stabilization fixes and a few small improvements.