May 2nd, 2013
· Removed Git, hostname and stty process forking.
· Cleaned up plugins chains.
· Fixed pagination, templates and filters in the CMDB.
· Don't discover devices in the networks that don't have a discovery queue defined.
February 8th, 2013
· Adding next-server to DHCP configuration for devices in deployment.
· A new report for device costs.
· Improved CMDB impact report.
· The ability to import DNS records from a CSV file.
· Show separate count for physical devices in ventures report.
· More bugfixes in the discovery plugins.
January 18th, 2013
· Added custom DHCP configuration for networks and DHCP servers.
· Networks can now be marked as non-unique, which prevents their IP addresses from being added to devices.
· Next free hostname and IP address are now displayed in the Addresses tab.
· Bugfixes in discovery plugins.
January 7th, 2013
· Add detailed costs to the Ventures report,
· Fix incorrect use of concurrent_get_or_create in discovery plugins
· Fix the clean deployment plugin to re-connect the ip address
December 6th, 2012
· Fix bugs in the search and add device forms
October 2nd, 2012
· Price catalog updated: history of changes tracked, a more intuitive UI for prices per unit of size
· bug fixes in discovery and UI
September 24th, 2012
· Deployment of new machines using PXE implemented
· CMDB: change acceptance
· DHCP can be served and reconfigured remotely
· Improved reports: new report types for devices, main menu entry for generic reports, a details view for devices in reports
· API supports throttling
· A new component kind, OperatingSystem, with information about CPU, memory and disk storage visible from the operating system
· Operating system components included in pricing
· OpenStack pricing now includes pricing margins
· Extra costs are now a dictionary
· Improved date pickers in UI
August 23rd, 2012
· Pricing: cached prices updated after changes in the catalog; component price calculation includes custom sizes when relevant
· ralph commands no longer display the unhelpful "Error opening file for reading: Permission denied" message
· Usability improvements in editing CI relations
· Preliminary timeline view for CMDB added
· Git configuration change from Puppet agent now knows if a change was successful
· minor bugfixes
August 20th, 2012
· OpenStack plugin now accepts OPENSTACK_EXTRA_QUERIES setting, containing a list of tuples in the form (url, query) of additional data sources to check.
· make the discovery plugins use soft delete
· the proxmox discovery plugin now counts local storage used
· added a "delete" link in the addresses view
· positions in racks are now numbered from the bottom
· CMDB: enabled removing relations, faster git handling
· bugfixes in CMDB and UI code
August 8th, 2012
· edit links for devices and components
· soft-deletable devices
· a view showing physical layout of racks
· add a filter form in the networks view
· small usability improvements in the history user interface
· added a "zabbixregister" command for automatically creating hosts and host templates in Zabbix
· bugfixes in the CMDB
· bugfixes in the discovery plugins
August 2nd, 2012
· a rudimentary reports tab on device lists to filter devices according to specified rules
· venture tree collapsible
· CMDB integration scripts integrated into framework
· CMDB supports distributed plugins
· minor fixes in the Web app
July 24th, 2012
· ralph chains command to list available plug-in chains
· fixed regression from 1.0.1: settings-local.py works correctly again
· ability to create new devices from the web application
· several minor bugfixes
July 18th, 2012
· ralph management command introduced as a shortcut to python manage.py
· ralph makeconf management command introduced to create configuration from a template
· PyPI package fixed by including all resources in the source package
· minor fixes for the SQLite backend
· minor documentation fixes and updates