New in version 1.2.6
August 16th, 2013
- Added new resources to API: Network, NetworkKind.
- Added network_details to Ipaddress API resource.
- Extra costs that don't appear in the given time range are not displayed in the venture summery view.
- Numeric position field no longer required.
- Barcode field (in admin) can be set to None for more than one devices.
- Fixed owners links in admin/business/ventures; fixed admin history change.
New in version 1.2.4 (June 27th, 2013)
- Bugfixes in discovery module.
- Extended APIs for assets and pricing.
New in version 1.2.2 (May 2nd, 2013)
- Removed Git, hostname and stty process forking.
- Cleaned up plugins chains.
- Fixed pagination, templates and filters in the CMDB.
- Don't discover devices in the networks that don't have a discovery queue defined.
New in version 1.1.16 (February 8th, 2013)
- Adding next-server to DHCP configuration for devices in deployment.
- A new report for device costs.
- Improved CMDB impact report.
- The ability to import DNS records from a CSV file.
- Show separate count for physical devices in ventures report.
- More bugfixes in the discovery plugins.
New in version 1.1.15 (January 18th, 2013)
- Added custom DHCP configuration for networks and DHCP servers.
- Networks can now be marked as non-unique, which prevents their IP addresses from being added to devices.
- Next free hostname and IP address are now displayed in the Addresses tab.
- Bugfixes in discovery plugins.
New in version 1.1.14 (January 7th, 2013)
- Add detailed costs to the Ventures report,
- Fix incorrect use of concurrent_get_or_create in discovery plugins
- Fix the clean deployment plugin to re-connect the ip address
New in version 1.1.11 (December 6th, 2012)
- Fix bugs in the search and add device forms
New in version 1.1.1 (October 2nd, 2012)
- Price catalog updated: history of changes tracked, a more intuitive UI for prices per unit of size
- bug fixes in discovery and UI
New in version 1.1.0 (September 24th, 2012)
- Deployment of new machines using PXE implemented
- CMDB: change acceptance
- DHCP can be served and reconfigured remotely
- Improved reports: new report types for devices, main menu entry for generic reports, a details view for devices in reports
- API supports throttling
- A new component kind, OperatingSystem, with information about CPU, memory and disk storage visible from the operating system
- Operating system components included in pricing
- OpenStack pricing now includes pricing margins
- Extra costs are now a dictionary
- Improved date pickers in UI