New in version 0.20.10
July 20th, 2015
- The previous release had a pair of annoying bugs. This release is mostly a hotfix for them.
New in version 0.20.6 (November 30th, 2013)
- As usual, some bugs were fixed.
- Dictionary and SNMP support of many new hardware models.
- Some performance problems resolved.
- UI enhancements:
- rack space range selector;
- better locations support;
- new WYSIWYG permissions editor.
New in version 0.20.5 (June 24th, 2013)
- Some bugs are fixed, and some minor interface problems are solved.
- Search is improved a bit.
- Those who use the SLB feature should try its new implementation.
New in version 0.20.3 (December 20th, 2012)
- In this stable release, a few bugs were fixed and two new features were implemented: abstract tags and integration with the Munin monitoring system.
New in version 0.20.0 (September 11th, 2012)
- Many subsystems have been redesigned, and special attention has been paid to plugins, the API, and customizing.
New in version 0.19.13 (June 29th, 2012)
- This maintenance release incorporates bugfixes (for the IPv4 auto release feature, for proper containers display, for a rare SQL error during an upgrade, for an 802.1Q display performance issue, and for a 0.18.8 upgrade error) and cleanups (JPEG uploads from IE, tag filter position, and more per-user config options).
- It also features a new "date" object attribute type.
- This release is recommended for everyday use.
New in version 0.19.11 (February 27th, 2012)
- This maintenance release features improvements in SNMP (fixes for APC PDUs and NetGear, and better coverage of various switches).
- It also improves Cacti integration, fixes a database foreign key issue, catches more errors when uploading files, supports changing the cable ID without deleting and re-adding the link, and has various user interface tweaks.
- It also introduces support for SVG and the TLS LDAP authentication option.
New in version 0.19.10 (October 18th, 2011)
- This maintenance release features improvements in SNMP (generic cleanups and better coverage of Netgear, HP, and Nexus switches).
- It also improves compatibility with VRP software, adds a "MySQL server port" parameter to the installer, fixes a PNG MIME type issue for IE users, and improves handling of "broadcast" and "network" reserved addresses in IPv4 networks.
New in version 0.19.6 (July 3rd, 2011)
- The main purpose of this release is to fix several bugs that made it into 0.19.5.
- So far 0.19.6 is the recommended stable version of RackTables.
New in version 0.18.7 (February 10th, 2011)
- This version fixes some minor issues in the Nexus telnet gateway, installation process, and 802.1q deploy engine.
- It concludes the development of 0.18.x branch.
New in version 0.18.6 (November 28th, 2010)
- A PDO compatibility issue has been fixed.
- Minor glitches in LDAP, LLDP, and 802.1Q code have been corected.
New in version 0.18.5 (October 25th, 2010)
- This version is a collection of many small improvements in many areas.
- Parametrization of SLB configs was improved.
- LLDP is supported on Cisco IOS.
- Hardware support was improved.
- Many UI enhancements and some performance enhancements were made.
New in version 0.18.4 (July 13th, 2010)
- This maintenance release features a bugfix in RackCode editor, which in rare cases could corrupt internal authorization cache.
- It also adds several improvements to 802.1Q, including the new "anymode" port role.
- VRP 5.50 implementation of LLDP is now supported.
- Error handling code has been reviewed, and cases such as invalid input are now handled in a more user-friendly manner.
New in version 0.18.1 (June 4th, 2010)
- This release addresses issues with PHP extensions (SPL, POSIX regex, and magic quotes) and adds minor improvements in 802.1Q management, SNMP data, and exceptions handling.
New in version 0.17.1 (June 4th, 2009)
- bugfix: tags were not displayed on "File" page
- bugfix: multiline comment for an added file was stored incorrectly
- bugfix: user's displayed name was sometimes lost with LDAP auth
- bugfix: rackspace rows highlightling was broken in previous release
- bugfix: IPv4 address picker window was broken
- bugfix: string value "0" was incorrectly handled, when displaying or entering data
- bugfix: rackspace allocation history recording did not work in 0.17.0
- bugfix: boolean expressions parsing in RackCode now honours priorities
- bugfix: upgrade script could fail sometimes
- update: removed unused database index
New in version 0.16.6 (January 12th, 2009)
- This release fixes a security issue that affected everybody who used LDAP user authentication.
- It was possible to get access as any user (except the administrator) by providing an empty password.
- Those using ordinary (database) authentication were not affected.
New in version 0.16.5 (December 24th, 2008)
- This maintenance release mostly addresses bugs and performance issues found in the IPv4 management code.
- Several PHP warnings have been also fixed.
New in version 0.16.4 (November 4th, 2008)
- This routine release fixes many small annoying bugs related to data input and output.
- A notable update to SNMP code was made.
New in version 0.16.3 (October 2nd, 2008)
- This release fixes a lot of minor bugs and introduces two notable changes into the user interface.
- First is that RackCode editing is now more convenient due to syntax highlighting and an improved semantic checker.
- Second is that IPv4 networks aren't a flat list any more, but group themselves into a tree according to the standard CIDR relations.
- Several database structure issues have also been fixed.