New in version 0.20.6
November 30th, 2013
- As usual, some bugs were fixed.
- Dictionary and SNMP support of many new hardware models.
- Some performance problems resolved.
- UI enhancements:
- rack space range selector;
- better locations support;
- new WYSIWYG permissions editor.
New in version 0.20.5 (June 24th, 2013)
- Some bugs are fixed, and some minor interface problems are solved.
- Search is improved a bit.
- Those who use the SLB feature should try its new implementation.
New in version 0.20.3 (December 20th, 2012)
- In this stable release, a few bugs were fixed and two new features were implemented: abstract tags and integration with the Munin monitoring system.
New in version 0.20.0 (September 11th, 2012)
- Many subsystems have been redesigned, and special attention has been paid to plugins, the API, and customizing.
New in version 0.19.13 (June 29th, 2012)
- This maintenance release incorporates bugfixes (for the IPv4 auto release feature, for proper containers display, for a rare SQL error during an upgrade, for an 802.1Q display performance issue, and for a 0.18.8 upgrade error) and cleanups (JPEG uploads from IE, tag filter position, and more per-user config options).
- It also features a new "date" object attribute type.
- This release is recommended for everyday use.
New in version 0.19.11 (February 27th, 2012)
- This maintenance release features improvements in SNMP (fixes for APC PDUs and NetGear, and better coverage of various switches).
- It also improves Cacti integration, fixes a database foreign key issue, catches more errors when uploading files, supports changing the cable ID without deleting and re-adding the link, and has various user interface tweaks.
- It also introduces support for SVG and the TLS LDAP authentication option.
New in version 0.19.10 (October 18th, 2011)
- This maintenance release features improvements in SNMP (generic cleanups and better coverage of Netgear, HP, and Nexus switches).
- It also improves compatibility with VRP software, adds a "MySQL server port" parameter to the installer, fixes a PNG MIME type issue for IE users, and improves handling of "broadcast" and "network" reserved addresses in IPv4 networks.
New in version 0.19.6 (July 3rd, 2011)
- The main purpose of this release is to fix several bugs that made it into 0.19.5.
- So far 0.19.6 is the recommended stable version of RackTables.
New in version 0.18.7 (February 10th, 2011)
- This version fixes some minor issues in the Nexus telnet gateway, installation process, and 802.1q deploy engine.
- It concludes the development of 0.18.x branch.