New in version 3.0.0
November 19th, 2012
- This release introduces dynamic, policy-based control of mirroring and federation, improves the user friendliness of clustering, adds support for per-message TTL, introduces plugins for web-STOMP and MQTT, and adds many smaller new features and bug fixes.
New in version 2.8.7 (September 28th, 2012)
- Bugfixes to the broker, Erlang client, STOMP plugin, and management plugin.
New in version 2.8.6 (August 23rd, 2012)
- A bugfix release with corrections to the broker, an Erlang client, and a management plugin as well as the shovel and federation plugins.
New in version 2.8.5 (August 3rd, 2012)
- This is primarily a bugfix release, with several improvements to HA queues.
New in version 2.8.0 (March 20th, 2012)
- Dead lettering; queues can specify an exchange to which messages should be redirected when they are rejected or expire.
- Internal flow control to limit memory use and make performance more predictable if the server is overloaded.
New in version 2.7.1 (December 21st, 2011)
- This version includes fixes to queue recovery and high availability node recovery; fixes to the STOMP adapter; compatibility with the latest Erlang release R15B; and general performance and bugfixes.
New in version 2.7.0 (November 14th, 2011)
- Features of this release include: order preservation of re-queued messages; plugins included with the server download; "amqp" URI scheme for client connections; and performance improvements and bug fixes.
New in version 2.6.1 (September 13th, 2011)
- This release fixes a bug in the 2.6.0 version that causes the broker to fail to restart on reboot on some operating systems.
New in version 2.6.0 (September 2nd, 2011)
- The highlight of this release is the introduction of active-active HA, with queues getting replicated across nodes in a cluster.
- There are many other improvements, particularly to the management and stomp plug-ins, as well as a number of bugfixes.