New in version 4.10.0
February 10th, 2011
- This is the first release in the 4.10 release series and includes new functionality.
New in version 4.9.5 (February 10th, 2011)
- This is the sixth release in the 4.9 series and addresses 11 problem reports.
New in version 4.9.4 (March 19th, 2010)
- Issues With Problems Report Numbers:
- 1495/bsp - calling rtems_clock_get_uptime in a tight loop on pc386/QEMU leads to backwards time travel
- 1477/cpukit - _Objects_Set_name does not ensure NULL terminated string
- 1480/cpukit - Missed period statistics are wrong in 4.9.3 (right in 4.9.2)
- 1481/cpukit - Check for partial period performed too early when updating period statistics
- 1482/cpukit - POSIX timer_settime has path which does not exit dispatching critical section
- 1490/doc - rtems_clock_get_ticks_per_second wrong prototype (typo)
- 1497/bsp - gen5200 should not enable interrupts while waiting for reset
- Issues Without Problems Report Numbers:
- Fixed the MSDOS node create to have the correct time.
- libcpu m68k/mcf5282 - MCF5282_FEC_EMRBR_R_BUF_SIZE and MCF5282_CFM_CFMCMD_CMD were missing hexadecimal prefixes
New in version 4.9.1 (December 13th, 2008)
- Many improvements were made.
- Highlights include new methods, executable size improvements, new BSPs, and major improvements to the RTEMS shell.